Chapter 75-76

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 75:

Gu Yanfeng looked at Jiang Mi's slightly flattering smiley face, intuition that this glass of water had a problem.

However, he did not take it through.

"Thank you." He took the glass, looked at the color of his eyes, and took it to his mouth for a sip.

Gu Yanfeng: "..."

Even if he had been prepared for a long time, he took a small sip and was almost squirted out of acid.

Jiang Mi watched his eyebrows continually shake, his eyelashes twitched, the corners of his mouth twitched, his heart was more comfortable, and his eyes unconsciously showed a full smile.

Gu Yanfeng looked at the small pear vortex in the corner of her mouth, and the sour taste in her mouth was much lighter.

He Yunyong also brought the honey water that Jiang Mi delivered in the morning, and when he saw Gu Yanfeng drinking water, he took it out and took a sip.

"What's wrong?" He Yun Yong finished drinking beautifully, realizing that Gu Yanfeng's expression was not right.

Gu Yanfeng's sour taste reappeared, and he suddenly felt that he shouldn't be tolerated just now.

This treatment made him sour than the lemonade in the glass.

"Mi Mi, you come." Gu Yanfeng slowly came over and beckoned Jiang Mi.

"I still have to shoot." Jiang Mi naturally guilty of doing bad things and turned to run. "Mr Gu, you must finish drinking."

Gu Yanfeng looked at the water in the glass, crying and laughing.

He won't beat anyone, as for?

She was the person who did the bad thing obviously, why does it look like he is so repulsive?

"You guys are..." He Yunyong looked at Gu Yanfeng and Jiang Mi's back, and suddenly couldn't help but ask, "You two are really here?"

Gu Yanfeng was engaged to Jiang Mi at the beginning, and He Yunyong disagreed after hearing about it, and felt that the two were too different in any way. Later, he met Jiang Mi and had a very good impression on her. He vaguely heard that the two seemed to be fake engagements, so he didn't take care of it.

Today Gu Yanfeng appeared on the set, using the excuse that he happened to be talking about something in Hechuan. Heard that He Yunyong was here, so he came over to find him and go home together.

But He Yunyong knew very well that these were nonsense.

Gu Yanfeng appeared here only because of Jiang Mi.

If it is a fake engagement and it is not disclosed, there is really no need to show affection on purpose, so it can only be true.

The He and Gu families are across the road, and they used to have a good relationship. Later, the two happened one after another, and He Yunyong moved away. Since then, he has been disconnected for a long time. He Yunyong met unexpectedly in the entertainment circle, and He Yunyong only knew that Gu Yanfeng and his family had fallen out. He wasn't much to inquire, but it was incumbent on him to take care of Gu Yanfeng.

He Yunyong and Fei Yiruo are of the same generation. Although they are not so different from Gu Yanfeng, they always regard him as a junior. Because of the loss of his niece, He Yunyong had always felt guilty, and a heart that wanted to compensate had nowhere to rest, so he moved to Gu Yanfeng.

However, Gu Yanfeng has his own skills, and there is not much room for him.

He Yunyong knew that Gu Yanfeng's engagement banquet Gu family did not appear alone, only if their relationship was still bad. Now Fei Yiruo is unconscious, and he unconsciously stands at the position of his uncle, always wanting to worry about one or two.