Chapter 57-58

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 57:

Gu Yanfeng smiled and said, "Don't you say you are embarrassed to receive gifts? I don't bully people. You wrote me an extra merit card today and it's a reply to me."

"Is it one?" Jiang Mi received a valuable gift. After all, I was embarrassed. I wanted to return a few more to Gu Yanfeng. After all, Teacher Gu really has many advantages.

"Of course you have to write a few more. I have no problem," Gu Yanfeng reminded. "However, you have to remember that these cards can be exchanged... run five kilometers in the morning."

Jiang Mi: "..."

Everything else is okay. Running five kilometers in the morning is really cruel.

She can't do it!

Therefore, Jiang Mi had to continue to be cheeky, pretending to have said nothing.

"If you have no opinion, I will make a few cards first." Gu Yanfeng said, drawing a colored crayon from the box next to him and writing on the back of the card.

His words are very beautiful, and he is also embellished with small patterns. The wish card is a red heart, and the merit card is a gesture of praise. It looks very cute.

Jiang Mi didn't like it when she looked at it. She wanted to collect a few of these cards, even if they had no other use.

"Then we should make sure now, how many merit cards can be exchanged for a wish card?" Gu Yanfeng asked while handwriting the card.

Jiang Mituo looked at his slender and beautiful fingers and was a little fascinated, thinking about it without thinking: "30."

She didn't want to run in the morning, she just saved a few more.

Gu Yanfeng smiled, but did not object: "Yes."

After thinking about it, Jiang Mi raised another question: "Shall we define the definition of merit?"

"I don't think it's necessary." Gu Yanfeng explained, "This card is a gift that you give yourself, and you finally fulfill your wish. So as long as you think it's a merit, you can use it to redeem your wish. Anyway, the decision you made, What do you think of the results on your own?"

He said, flipping on a merit card that was just made, and writing on the front: Jiang Mi wearing a pink scarf looks good.

Then he handed the card to Jiang Mi.

Jiang Mi looked dazed: "Is this enough?"

"Of course." Gu Yanfeng paused. "I just give an example."

Jiang Mi reacted and grabbed the card in his hand: "The example was also sent by yourself. You can't regret it. This must be counted."

Gu Yanfeng looked at her for two seconds, then bowed his head and chuckled: "Then count."

Jiang Mi carefully looked at the card in his hand and blushed inexplicably.

"So, you agree with this definition of merit, right?" Gu Yanfeng asked.

"Uh huh." Jiang Mi refused to give up the card in his hand, so he naturally agreed.

"However, I think there can be a limit." Gu Yanfeng raised another point.

Jiang Mi immediately asked, "What restrictions?"

Gu Yanfeng said: "The advantages cannot be repeated. For example, it is meaningless not to be handsome and beautiful every day."

"It makes sense." Jiang Mi nodded.