Chapter 13-14

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 13:

Gu Yanfeng first thought it was funny, then his smile solidified, and his footsteps stopped.

When Jiang Mi slept, she had no problem in misunderstanding the man near her as his father.

The problem is that Jiang Mi has a very bad relationship with his adoptive parents.

She couldn't wait for them to die. It was absolutely impossible to call Jiang Tianyuan's father so intimately, and even less to talk to him in a coquettish tone.

So, who is Jiang Mi calling "Dad"?

Simply dreaming? still is......

Gu Yanfeng looked down at the girl in her arms.

The big face with a slap is bright and fair under the light, long eyelashes are quietly closed, and there is a light blue color under the eyes, which is the reason why I have stayed up too late recently.

She slept soundly and had a calm expression, and she didn't seem to feel much discomfort in a man's arms.

Maybe it was too much trust in him, or maybe someone had slept with her in such a hug.

Gu Yanfeng stood for a while before embracing Jiang Mi into the bedroom, covering her quilt lightly.

When Jiang Mi woke up the next morning, she was a little uncomfortable. She dreamed of another world's father and told her to go to bed early, not too tired.

Unlike other parents who always urge their children to learn, Jiang Mi's parents are afraid that she will become a nerd, and always advise her to combine work and rest. Especially for Father Jiang, she was reluctant to stay up all night. Sometimes Jiang Mi studied too late at night, and his father would continue to talk about it until she was bored and went to bed voluntarily. Occasionally too tired, she fell asleep while writing homework, and dad would take her back to the bedroom lightly and never wake her.

It may be that Gu Yanfeng's way of nagging last night was too much like Dad. Jiang Mi dreamed of Dad.

Thinking of Gu Yanfeng, Jiang Mi's sentimental emotions eased slightly, and she realized afterwards that she had no memory from the study to the bedroom.

Was Gu Yanfeng holding her in to sleep?

The person who was still listless suddenly sobered up.

She got up quickly and finished washing. As soon as she opened the door, she smelled the smell of food in the kitchen and ran over.

Gu Yanfeng was wearing a gray home uniform and an apron of the same color, and was serving.

"Teacher Gu." Jiang Mi jumped in front of him and greeted with a smile, "Good morning!"

Gu Yanfeng's hands were very stable, and the porridge in the bowl did not fluctuate: "Early, just eat."

Jiang Mi was about to pick up the bowl. Gu Yanfeng hesitated a little and handed the bowl over.

Jiang Mi subconsciously reached out and held her hand, and her fingers shook when she touched the wall of the bowl.

Fortunately, Gu Yanfeng had not let go, and when he saw it, he took back the bowl again: "Sitting in the past. Feet are not all right, don't run around."

"I may not be awake yet." Jiang Mi blows her fingers awkwardly, and goes back to sit well. "Mr. Gu, last night...I'm sorry, I fell asleep."

"It's no embarrassment, but don't sleep too late at night, the efficiency is not high." Gu Yanfeng said casually.