Chapter 45-46

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 45:

Jiang Mi didn't know when she fell asleep. Anyway, when she started holding Gu Yanfeng, her heartbeat was fast and chaotic. Later, when she smelled the breath in him, she gradually felt comfortable and warm, so she fell asleep unconsciously. .

When she woke up, it was another sunny morning, Gu Yanfeng just came out after taking a shower, and she was used to taking a shower in the morning.

"Get up and wake up." Gu Yanfeng smiled. "Today we are going to see Aunt Xiao's house."

Jiang Mi had a little bit of shame, but disappeared completely in Gu Yanfeng's sentence, and quickly got up to wash.

After breakfast, Gu An knew that Jiang Mi liked the ginkgo tree and wanted to take her out for a walk.

Jiang Mi was originally looking for an excuse to go to Xiao Hanshuang's house. After hearing Yanyan's pleasure, he took Gu Yanfeng and went out together.

Xiao Hanshuang's house was next door, and he saw it as soon as he went out.

"An An, can I go to Aunt Xiao's house to see?" Jiang Mi said, "After listening to you yesterday, I think she is too miserable, and I want to go to worship."

Gu An said yes, the three came to Xiao Hanshuang's house together.

The house was burned quite hard, the walls inside and outside were all black, and the house was almost completely burned out.

The house didn't collapse, it was also lucky.

However, it looks pretty clean inside. Of course, it is not clean in the ordinary sense, but all the debris has been cleaned up. It does not look like no one has been here for more than ten years.

"Is anyone else cleaned?" Jiang Mi asked.

Gu An said: "After Aunt Xiao had an accident, the auntie made people sort out, saying that Aunt Xiao loved cleanliness before her death. Although she left, her family could not be messed up. Now every New Year every year, when she comes back, she will be cleaned again. ."

Jiang Mi was a little puzzled: "Why didn't she just help Aunt Xiao renovate the house? Shouldn't it be that little money?"

"After all, it's someone else's house, and Aunt Xiao also has a son." Gu An said, "It's impossible for the aunt to pass on to her."

"Yes, I think it's too simple." Jiang Mi looked casually and retreated to the yard.

After so many years have passed, the house has been cleaned up, and it is almost impossible to find the clues of that year.

Jiang Mi stood at the door and looked up, suddenly his face moved.

"What's the matter?" Gu Yanfeng was always looking for clues. At this time, he just walked to the door and looked at Jiang Mi's direction. He didn't look right and stopped.

"Wait a minute." Jiang Mi Zhao blinked at Gu Yanfeng, and then shouted Gu An, "An An, can I trouble you?"

Gu An ran out: "What's wrong?"

"I don't know if there are incense candles at home?" Jiang Mi said. "It seems too sincere to look like this. I heard that Mrs. Gu was very good to him when he was a kid, so I want to really worship."

"It's still you thoughtful, but I don't know if there is a joss stick." Gu An hurriedly said, "I'll go back and ask, if you don't have it, people will buy it and it will be quick."

Jiang Mi: "That's too much trouble for you."

"No trouble." Gu An turned around and walked to Gu's house. "You two will just stroll around casually and I will call you when you get something."