Chapter 91-92

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 91:

When Jiang Mi woke up the next day, the sun had risen so high that there was only her on the bed, and a clear sound of water came from the bathroom.

This time Jiang Mi did not wonder why Gu Yanfeng took a shower in the morning, because last night... Gu Yanfeng was washed once.

I need to take a cold shower in person, really... I don't know what to say.

Jiang Mi retracted into the bed, and soon came out again.

Waiting for Gu Yanfeng to come out, is it even more embarrassing to see? Let's slip out early.

Jiang Mi got out of bed hurriedly, and suddenly found a very troublesome thing: She came directly from the party yesterday. She didn't bring any clothes for changing. Can't she still wear a dress?

She was wearing Gu Yanfeng's pajamas. She didn't feel anything wrong when she wore it last night. Now when she thought that the clothes had been worn by Gu Yanfeng, she burned from head to toe.

Just then, the bathroom door was opened, and Gu Yanfeng walked out with her hair rubbed, and saw her standing in the middle of the room with a meal.

He didn't wear pajamas, only tied a bath towel around his waist, and there were light water marks hanging on his strong chest muscles. His raised arms were strong and smooth, and the lines were smooth.

Jiang Mi was frightened and looked at him dumbly, feeling that his heart was beating again, his breathing was not right, his throat was dry, and he just wanted to swallow.

"Don't read it," Gu Yanfeng said in a hoarse voice. "Otherwise, I will wash my bath again."

Jiang Mi blinked, suddenly realized that she suddenly turned her head, facing the wall, not knowing what to do.

Gu Yanfeng looked at her pajamas on her, obviously several sizes larger, loose and loose, the neckline almost slipped over the shoulders, revealing a fair shoulder with a layer of red glow. The trousers were pulled several times, and the round and slender ankles had a pitiful taste compared to the wide trousers.

Closing his eyes, Gu Yanfeng drove out the messy thoughts in his mind, then went to the closet to find his own old clothes, and then asked Jiang Mi: "Are you going to wear my previous clothes, or should I ask Gu An borrow set?"

Jiang Mi didn't want to choose either.

Gu Yanfeng added: "Or, I go out and buy a new set? But wait longer."

Jiang Mi thought for a while, whether it was to ask Gu An to borrow or go out to buy, others would know that she had no clothes to wear, so shameful, and felt weird.

"Can you wear your previous clothes?" Jiang Mi asked with a blush.

Gu Yanfeng said: "Junior high school probably."

Jiang Mi: "..."

He found a set of sportswear, and a few T-shirts: "You try to see if it works, I'm waiting outside the door, if I can't buy it again."

Jiang Mi was relieved when he closed the door, ran to lock the door, and then quickly changed his clothes.

It actually fits quite well. Gu Yanfeng's aesthetic online, after so many years, the style is still out of date.

Jiang Mi opened the door and glanced at Gu Yanfeng with some embarrassment.

Gu Yanfeng sorted the collar for her and said, "Why don't you look at my clothes on you? Why don't you take my old clothes back?"