Chapter 25-26

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 25:

Gu Yanfeng and Meng Lanyun were playing opponents in the field. Jiang Mi looked at these two people and couldn't concentrate his spirits.

"Teacher Gu is so handsome, he is too suitable for this style." Cheng Shuangshuang was holding a face **** on one side, and didn't get Jiang Mi's response. Turning her head, she found her eyes empty, not knowing what she was thinking, so she touched Touching her arm, "Xunmi, what's wrong with you?"

"Ah, it's nothing." Jiang Mi recovered, "Yes, Shuang Shuang Shuang, when did you start working with Teacher Gu?"

Cheng Shuangshuang spent more time with Gu Yanfeng than Zhuo Jun, and may know something.

Cheng Shuangshuang didn't expect that she would ask this question. She counted carefully with her fingers and said, "It has been more than three years."

"Then do you know that Mr. Gu has any particularly good friends?" Jiang Mi did not directly ask his family and chose a roundabout way.

"A very good friend?" This question actually puzzled Cheng Shuangshuang. She struggled for a while before she said, "Mr. Gu looked gentle, but in fact it was not easy to get in touch with people. You see the crew from director to actor, know him There are a lot of people who can chat and make jokes. But I can guarantee that they don't know Mr. Gu, not even Mr. Gu's preferences. Of course, Mr. Gu also doesn't understand them. With work contacts, they may never have any contact in their entire lives."

Her statement is basically the same as that of Zhuo Jun. Jiang Mi felt more and more heavy in his heart: "Meaning, Mr. Gu has no real friends?"

"Neither can I say that." Cheng Shuangshuang pondered for a while, "So let me say, I'm just a little assistant, there are some people I can't reach at all. Teacher Gu doesn't need me to take care of his daily life, so I understand his private life Not many. But how could a person not have a good friend? I think there must be, but probably not a person in the circle, nor will he appear in his workplace, so I don't know. By the way, how can you ask me Don't you know this? He hasn't taken you to see his friends?"

Jiang Mi said nothing.

She suddenly realized now that she was engaged to Gu Yanfeng anyway.

Even if Gu Yanfeng has a bad relationship with his family and is unwilling to attend, what about friends?

Why didn't a friend show up?

Is he really without friends, or is he reluctant to introduce her to friends?

Jiang Mi intuition, the former is more likely.

Cheng Shuangshuang didn't hear Jiang Mi's answer, and suddenly realized that his words seemed a bit ambiguous, and hurriedly explained: "You haven't gotten engaged for a few days. Teacher Gu certainly hasn't many friends, and may just not be available, for example, not in It's domestic, so it's normal that you haven't seen it yet. However, I just remembered that someone should be a good friend of Teacher Gu."

"Who?" Jiang Mi asked immediately.

"The chairman of Le Guo Entertainment, General Manager He Yunyong." Cheng Shuangshuang said, "Mr. Gu has his own studio, but he often collaborates with Le Guo. He and Mr. He also occasionally invite to dinner to play. Right, Once, I heard Mr. He joking that Teacher Gu should call his uncle."

Jiang Mi thought that the last time Gu Yanfeng attended the event was the red carpet he walked with He Yunyong.

She now has a certain understanding of the entertainment industry, knowing that most of the time when walking the red carpet, male stars and female stars walk together. Otherwise, there is a cooperative relationship, only to go together for publicity. Gu Yanfeng and He Yunyong didn't cooperate at the time, and it was probably a good relationship to go together.