Chapter 19-20

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 19:

"Don't you know?" Zhuo Jun glanced out and guessed, "Are you a fan of Palmer?"

"No." Jiang Mi covered her face, embarrassed and crazy, "Bomer is my classmate."

"Same..." Zhuo Jun froze for a moment, and suddenly said, "No, I heard that the whole class of Bermer's birthday party invited classmates. Why do you look like you don't know?"

Jiang Mi said in misery: "I, I know, but..."

"You don't want to participate?" Gu Yanfeng heard something.

He knew that Bermer and Jiang Mi were studying in the same school, but he did not know that they turned out to be classmates.

He was careless.

In fact, if you think about it carefully, even if it is not a classmate, Jiang Mi was always bullied in school before. No one has helped her, and she would not like to go to anyone's birthday party.

He should have thought about it.

"Let's go back," Gu Yanfeng said immediately.

"No." Jiang Mei took Gu Yanfeng's hand in a hurry.

After spending time with Gu Yanfeng for a while, Jiang Mi already knew him well.

Either don't agree, he will come if he agrees, he is not a distrustful person. Now Gu Yanfeng agreed, and repented on the spot, which would destroy his image.

"It doesn't matter, I..." Gu Yanfeng wanted to persuade him again, and the car window was suddenly knocked outside.

His car has been parked here for too long, and has already attracted attention.

"Teacher Gu, you can come here, I am really happy..." Bermer was dumbfounded when he saw Jiang Mi.

The matter has come to an end, can't go away in front of Bomer, Gu Yanfeng had to get off.

"Slow down." Gu Yanfeng gentleman protected Jiang Mi.

Palmer was in a mixed mood, but he quickly smiled: "Jiang Mi is really naughty."

Jiang Mi shook: "...surprise?"

Palmer's eyebrows curled: "Well."

Several people entered the hotel lobby together.

"Good teacher Gu."

"Teacher Gu, you are here."

"Teacher Gu, long time no see."

...

Gu Yanfeng's appearance attracted almost everyone's attention. Jiang Mi, who was standing beside him, was forced to give up a few steps.

Jiang Mi originally thought that most of Bermer's birthday party was classmates, but now he found that the hotel lobby was divided into two halves by a long flower decoration.

On one side are celebrity entertainers and on the other side Bermo's classmates.

It looks like decoration, but it doesn't want people on both sides to have an intersection.

Jiang Mi feels a little funny, so why should he invite his classmates?

"Go play for yourself, don't worry about others, call me something." Gu Yanfeng whispered to Jiang after dealing with everyone.

The group of people around Gu Yanfeng noticed Jiang Mi, and he became more enthusiastic.

"Who is this little fairy?"