Chapter 21-22

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 21:

The biological clock is a magical existence.

In the morning of school, I always can't wake up; when it's really time for the holiday, I wake up on time again, and I can't sleep if I want to sleep.

Jiang Mi is like this now. She looked at the dark lines on the ceiling light in a daze. She couldn't sleep and didn't want to get up.

It wasn't until the phone on the bedside table buzzed several times that she lazily reached out and grabbed the phone.

Seeing the news from Gu Yanfeng, Jiang Mi was suddenly agitated and much more awake.

[Teacher Gu: I have an activity and I have to go out for two days. 】

[Teacher Gu: I have asked you an aunt. I am an acquaintance who has known me for over ten years. It is safe and reliable. You can tell her anything, just call her Aunt Li. 】

[Mr. Gu Feng: [Picture]]

[Teacher Gu: Rare holiday, don't stay at home all the time, go out and have fun. After becoming an actor, it is not convenient to go shopping. But be sure to pay attention to safety and call me if you have something. 】

Jiang Mi stared at the news, feeling a bit complicated.

Last night, maybe after a month of tension and high pressure, my emotions were a little out of control. After passing through, all the grievances, stress, and thoughts... broke out together, and I cried without holding back.

His eyes are still tight, and Jiang Mi knows it must be swollen without looking at it.

She is not a crying person, and now she thinks she is hypocritical last night.

That's why she didn't dare to get up until now-embarrassed to face Gu Yanfeng, too shameful last night.

But Jiang Mi did not expect that Gu Yanfeng actually left.

Wouldn't it be to avoid her intentionally?

Do you think she is too hypocritical?

Jiang Mi got out of the bed and opened the bedroom door. The whole house was empty and there was no sound at all.

Gu Yanfeng's villa is not big, and Jiang Mi's original home is not yet big, and she usually only has to go home, Gu Yanfeng must be there, so she didn't feel uncomfortable.

Today, she lost her mind, and she suddenly felt that the house was so empty and empty.

"Teacher Gu?" Jiang Mi tried to shout.

There is no response.

Jiang Mi didn't know how long he stood there, and suddenly heard the doorbell ring.

She recovered, opened the video and saw a middle-aged aunt, just like the photo sent by Gu Yanfeng.

Jiang Mi sighed and opened the door for her aunt.

"Miss Jiang, isn't it?" Aunt Li is very gentle from expression to tone. "Sorry, I'm afraid to disturb you to sleep. I'm a little late. Isn't it late? Hungry?"

"It's okay, I'm not hungry." Jiang Mi hurriedly said, "Aunt Li, you don't have to be so polite, just call me Mi Mi."

I don't know why, both Gu Yanfeng and Aunt Li are gentle people. Jiang Mi is very comfortable with Gu Yanfeng, but he can't let go of Aunt Li.

"Okay, what do you want to eat?" Aunt Li asked kindly.

"White porridge is just fine." Jiang Mi said.

In fact, she didn't like to eat white porridge before. For the first time, she came to Gu Yanfeng's house. His food was mixed with foods like **** and garlic that she didn't eat, so she only ate white porridge and steamed buns.