Chapter 69-70

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 69:

Gu Yanfeng felt that Jiang Mi was a bit wrong, but he couldn't tell what was wrong.

Rao is thoughtful, but he doesn't know the cause and effect, and he can't think of jealousy for a while. And Jiang Mi is in his heart a silly girl who hasn't even started to understand. She may not even know what vinegar tastes like.

Therefore, Gu Yanfeng just felt strange: "Why do you eat lemon in the morning?"

Jiang Mi: "...There is a lemon, which is big, round, green and yellow, and it is right in front of me. It is very attractive. Xie Xiaoxuan gave it to me and I ate it."

Gu Yanfeng was confused: "..."

What is this saying?

Why did he understand every word, but he didn't know what it meant when he connected them?

However, this does not seem to be very important.

Jiang Mi's appeal is for a piece of sugar.

Gu Yanfeng touched his pocket and pulled out a piece of sugar: "Do you eat it?"

"Well." Jiang Mi couldn't wait to grab it, but didn't know whether it was not enough or the method was wrong. Anyway, I tried it twice without tearing it apart.

Gu Yanfeng saw that she was almost irritable, took the sugar back and tore it for her.

Jiang Mi stuffed the sugar in his mouth, the sweet taste spread, and it was bubbly from the tip of the tongue to the heart, and the mood was much better in an instant.

"Thank you, Teacher Gu." Jiang Mi waved his hand at Gu Yanfeng and went to the dressing room happily.

Gu Yanfeng who didn't know what happened from beginning to end: "..."

Sure enough, the heart of a woman's heart, no matter how old a woman is, the mind is unpredictable.

But it's not very important, anyway, just coax it.

Gu Yanfeng turned around and went to He Wei.

Because Gu Yanfeng's arrival, and He Wei's return to a happy state, the crew quickly settled down.

It is said that Gu Yanfeng also has a guest role. Most of the crew, especially the newcomers, can't wait to watch it on the sidelines.

This is Gu Yanfeng. At the age of 16, he made the first movie and took the film actor. Afterwards, every piece of work was applauded and well-received. He was awarded with a soft hand and was recognized as a male **** inside and outside the circle. Being able to watch his acting on the spot is like winning a big prize for the newcomer.

"Teacher Gu." Jiang Mi walked to Gu Yanfeng with the fiery eyes of the audience, and adjusted the crooked bow tie for him. "The bow tie is crooked."

After adjusting, she retreated out of the camera and said generously, "Mr. Gu, come on."

The rest of the people also shouted "Mr. Gu, come on."

No one thought much about Jiang Mi's behavior.

In fact, when Gu Yanfeng first came to the crew, because he showed that he was familiar with Jiang Mi, some people had other ideas. But helpless Gu Yanfeng said the reality was too open, so open that people could not think more.

Because the two are very different regardless of their age or status. Therefore, people who are suspicious of their relationship will not think of normal love, but will think that it may be a relationship similar to fostering. But keeping up is not a good thing after all, most people will hide and tweak, and those who don't tuck will be arrogant and arrogant and engage in things. So when they are open, others will not think much.