Chapter 73-74

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again - Chapter 73:

Jiang Mi does have an unspoken wish-hope that he can chase Gu Yanfeng.

The temporary replacement was related to He Yunyong.

On the one hand, the original wish could not be directly addressed to Gu Yanfeng.

On the other hand, she also sincerely hopes that He Yunyong can find her family.

As for pursuing Yan Feng, she decides to rely on herself instead of making a wish.

She didn't know if Gu Yanfeng had seen something, and she was a little bit furious: "How do you know that I still have wishes?"

Gu Yanfeng smiled slightly: "I just think you probably have more than three wishes."

When she said she wanted to make three wishes, she didn't know the story of He Yunyong.

Therefore, the wish related to He Yunyong was added temporarily, and then naturally there was still a wish, which was too late to speak out.

Although making such a wish is a bit naive, it is unlikely that a wish can really be realized, otherwise everyone will do nothing and make a wish every day.

But for those who wished, it was her most sincere blessing.

Jiang Mi just listened to a story and was willing to give the blessing to He Yunyong at this special time, showing how soft his heart was.

What a painful little girl.

"Why do you listen to this as if I were greedy?" Jiang Mi whispered, frowning.

Gu Yanfeng's expression slightly moved: "Actually, you can be greedy, a pretty girl should have privileges."

"Teacher Gu!" Jiang Mi heard Gu Yanfeng's illusion that he was licking her. He feared that he wanted to think more and shouted at him, so he said rightly, "Your three views are not very correct." "

"Sanguan does not matter whether it is right or wrong." Gu Yanfeng paused and corrected, "Then say that, pretty girl, you can enjoy the privileges with me."

Jiang Mi pouted, not very happy: "So many beautiful girls, do you have enough privileges?"

"It may not be necessary." Gu Yanfeng said, "Whoever enjoys the privileges is in my hands."

"Cunning." Jiang Mi vomited, not wanting to continue arguing with him on this issue, turned his head to watch the sky full of fireworks, "It's beautiful."

Gu Yanfeng said: "If you want to release..."

"No, no matter who put it anyway, I can see it." Jiang Mi waved the fireworks stick in his hand, "I have enough of this."

The two watched side by side for a while, and the number of people setting off the fireworks gradually decreased, and a cold wind blew through, and Jiang Mi unconsciously tightened his clothes.

In the end, it's winter, when it's deeper and more heavy, the river is even more damp and cold.

"Back to the hotel?" Gu Yanfeng took off his jacket and put it on Jiang Mi. "There shouldn't be many people behind the fireworks. Do you still have to film the show tomorrow?"

The warm breath wrapped her whole person. Jiang Mi suddenly got a little dry. She didn't think of returning the clothes, and nodded chaoticly: "Go back."

Gu Yanfeng waited for her to take two steps before she followed with a protective gesture.

Back at the hotel, the front desk on duty fell asleep on the table, Gu Yanfeng hesitated for a moment.