Chapter 61-62

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 61:

Assistant Palmer knocked on the door again, this time Jiang Mi didn't open it.

The person outside the door stopped for a while, and when there was no movement, Jiang Mi returned to the bedroom.

Xie Xiaoxuan has already sat up, a little nervous: "Who?"

Jiang Mi thought for a moment and said, "Bomer's assistant."

Next, I'm going to film with Bai Mo and Yu Bai. It seems that these two people are not at peace. Those things that the original owner did, I'm just afraid that they will be exploded sooner or later.

Others are just fine. Xie Xiaoxuan is a good friend Jiang Mi cares about. Instead of waiting for others to tell her, it is better to tell her earlier, lest she feel uncomfortable, or someone will provoke her.

Xie Xiaoxuan's impression of Bermer was not bad, and he was refreshed when he heard his name: "What's wrong with him?"

"Something is looking for me." Jiang Mi said truthfully.

Xie Xiaoxuan slightly startled: "You didn't go?"

Jiang Mi shook his head: "Although we are not a big star yet, we are destined to become a public figure after taking the road of acting. You should know that when the actress is photographed alone in the middle of the night, what will be said? ?"

Xie Xiaoxuan chasing the stars, of course, knows that such things can be big or small. Especially Jiang Mi is not famous at the moment, and Bermo is a traffic star. If you are really caught by the people, the people who eat melons will think that the two really have a leg, and Bermo fans will scold Jiang Mi for rubbing the heat. , I'm afraid she will be black before she gets red.

"I'm too naive." Xie Xiaoxuan patted his heart, "Still looking for you to be alert."

"It's both Shuangshuangjie and they taught me." In the film crew of "On the Mist", Jiang Mi did learn a lot.

What did Xie Xiaoxuan think: "Bomer and you are high school classmates? He shouldn't want to hurt you... Is he trying to fire CP with you?"

"No. I'm a young rookie who frys CP with him, not to lower his grade..." Jiang Mi paused and didn't say it in the second half of the sentence.

Yeah, what is Bermer?

He is young, but he is an "old play bone", and Jiang Mi knows this, he must have made it clearer.

As a traffic, and know that the original owner is interesting to him, it should be avoided, what is the purpose of this tonight?

If you have anything to do, you can call tomorrow. You can say tomorrow. The assistant did not force it, and Jiang Mi has not received any information until now. It must be fine.

His purpose, thinking about the good, may be to make good contact with Jiang Mi; to think about the bad, is to dig a hole and wait for Jiang Mi to jump.

But Jiang Mi thought about it repeatedly, and felt that it was troublesome on the first day, not quite like Bomer's style.

So, change direction... If someone photographed her and went to find Palmer, but Palmer didn't open the door for her, would it be hilarious?

By the time the news came out, the drama became popular, and Jiang Mihei became black. Bermer fell under the name of a "gentleman", maybe even the female one would have to be replaced, which was perfect.

Jiang Mi couldn't help but sneer.

If it was as she thought, the person must be certain that she would go to Bomer, and Bomer would definitely not be in the room. There were not many people who could know her and Bomer at the same time.