Chapter 35-36

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 35:

Prev Next
Gu Yanfeng was not hurt so badly, when the doctor in the hospital opened the gauze, Jiang Mi saw a blur of flesh and blood. However, the next second, Gu Yanfeng extended his hand to cover the wound and asked the doctor to invite Jiang Mi out.

Therefore, Jiang Mi can only crouch in an empty corridor now.

This is the hospital where Gu Yanfeng brought her to the hospital last time, and also the place where she was hospitalized for a cold. I just went out in the morning and came back in the afternoon. I really don't know what is the relationship with the hospital.

The staff of this hospital have unique qualities. Seeing that the big star will not have any special reaction, let alone gossip from work, this will cause Jiang Mi to seek someone to speak.

Fortunately, although Gu Yanfeng's injury looked scary, in the final analysis, it was only a skin trauma, debridement and sutures, and then medication, as long as it was not infected, it would be good to raise for a while.

However, Gu Yanfeng fell asleep when he was launched.

"Isn't the anesthesia effect effective?" Jiang Mi was a little uneasy, but his leg was hurt. Why do he need general anesthesia?

"No." The doctor pulled down the mask. It was the doctor Lin who met Jiang Jiang last time. He smiled and comforted. "Miss Jiang, don't worry, he just fell asleep."

Jiang Mi: "..."

She first felt a little funny, and immediately reacted. Gu Yanfeng was afraid that she hadn't slept for a long time, so she fell asleep during the operation, and her heart was sour and astringent.

"If you have anything to pay attention to, just talk outside." Jiang Mi didn't want to disturb Gu Yanfeng to sleep.

Dr. Lin nodded and gave her a bunch of precautions, and comforted: "Don't worry too much, skin trauma is fast, as long as you follow the doctor's advice, there will be no big problems."

Jiang Mi nodded.

After the medical staff left, she sat down beside the bed.

Gu Yanfeng was still awake after such a big movement, which shows how sleepy he is. During this time, it is estimated that the crew did not rest well.

Jiang Mi didn't know whether he didn't have a rest so that it had nothing to do with his enthusiasm to leave, anyway, it was really uncomfortable.

After a day of chicken and dog jumping, she is now quiet and she can reasonably recall what Gu Yanfeng said.

According to the plot of the original book, the original owner is not a cross-person, but Gu Yanfeng is still very good to her.

It can be seen that Gu Yanfeng is good and has no picture. At least it is not what Jiang Mi guessed before. It is the reason for her sudden change.

At that time, she was blinded by her anger, and she lost her ability to think. When she caught a point, she magnified infinitely.

Jiang Mi is very frustrated. She always wanted others to treat her as an adult, but in fact, every time she did things, she was very naive, frizzy, and couldn't hold her breath at all.

Being blaming himself, he suddenly heard Gu Yanfeng humming on the bed.

Jiang Mi recovered, looked up, and was startled.

Gu Yanfeng was still asleep, but his face was pale, his forehead was covered with sweat beads, and the infusion hand was shaking.

It must have been another nightmare!