Chapter 3

I had been running for an entire day, only stopping to eat pop tarts I stuffed into my bag. I had stopped to take a small nap before proceeding in the morning.

However, I soon woke up, the sound of heavy paw steps sounded behind me and the scent of another wolf drifted into my nose.
I took my bag in my mouth and quickly ran deeper into the woods. This time there were no car sounds where I was going.

I didn't stop I pushed my limits and kept running. I felt the wolf gaining in on me and fear clouded my vision. I was scared- something I haven't felt in years, and I definitely didn't miss this feeling.

I was tackled to the ground by a huge silver wolf, a whimper automatically leaving my mouth with the fear that he would kill me. Then my warrior sense kicked in and my hind legs kicked the wolf and it went flying back. It's back hit the tree and I took off running.

The wolf was again running at my side. 'Holy shit, how fast is this wolf?' I thought to myself
I bared my neck to him to show submission. It told him that I was not posing any threat. The wolf jumped on me.

He growled 'If you try that again you die.'

I nodded and the wolf got off of me and shifted. The man looked at me with hardened eyes. I whimpered and gave him a slight nod. I knew he wanted me to shift. When I shifted back into human form, I walked to my bag grabbed a long shirt and a pair of underwear.
He gave me a questioning look, giving me a look of scrutiny.

"Please don't kill me, I mean no harm. I don't even know where I am," I pleaded, hoping that he would show me mercy.

"You are in Royal Blackwood territory. I am Ashton- the Beta," the man told me.

"The Royal pack?" My eyes were huge. My breath was caught in my throat.

"Yes, now explain to me why you are a rogue, and why you are in this territory."

"Beta, I apologize I haven't even been a rogue for very long, not even a day. You see, my mate rejected me and he banned me from the pack," I spoke truthfully. Ashton looked at me hard then turned his gaze away.

"What pack?" He asked.

"Westmoon Pack," I replied shakily.

"Who was your mate? The alpha I presume because only he would have the power to ban you from the pack," He inquired.

"Alpha Elijah Westmoon."

He had the same distant look on his face. He was probably minding linking the alpha king to see what to do with me.

"Alright come with me, the king has requested you alive. In the morning, he will decide your fate," he told me.

I nodded and grabbed my bag following him like a lost puppy.

'Yo, why is this bitch talking like they are from medieval times and shit? Can't you just say the king is gonna decide if you live or die?'

'How should I know I wasn't brought up a royal.'

As we came to a clearing and my gaze caught onto the sunrise peeking from behind a magnificent castle.
The ancient gray walls of the castle were tall and the stained glass windows shine brightly when the sun hit them.

I could be killed where I stand for being a rogue. These places were designed with defense in mind, a clear vantage point over the surrounding farmland.
We entered the castle and I received glares and growls. I kept my head down and continued walking.

"Pick up the pace, rogue," Ashton ordered. I complied and walked faster. He took me to the dungeons where I was placed into a werewolf's nightmare.

PIC OF ASHTON the beta
(PS. His name in real life is Greg Remmey)

 His name in real life is Greg Remmey)