Chapter 31

Hey, guys, I'm back

Are you excited for my chapter?

I finally got around to finish. I've been so busy but tell me how you guys feel about it in the comments.

Bianca POV🔸

Carlos was being completely crazy and protective. I'm not even allowed to walk to the bathroom by myself. I very pissed because I'm used to being independent. But thank god I have Emiline she's literally the best freaking sister ever.

The other day we were talking about baby names and decorating the nursery. It also came up in the conversation that Ashton was trying for a kid. I was surprised she didn't bring it up with Ashton.

*flashback*

"No he came up To me and was like 'Em baby can we have a baby, I was with Carlos and we were in the pack day care and they were so cute I want a tiny me running around."

"And I said 'Hahaha you are funny."

"But the Ashton was like 'Babe I'm serious I want a baby' but I told him having a baby is a lot of work" but he kept pleading and was like 'I know but please come on...please...Please...PLEASE' so I just gave up and you know what happens next."

"So how has it been?"

"We've been trying for like 2 weeks." she laughed

*flashback over*

Mom and dad came up for a visit along with the twins. Philip and Carson were ecstatic to hear I was having twin boys like them. I was now in my second month so like I look 6 months for a human. Today I finally convinced Carlos to come shopping with me.

"Dam for a pregnant woman I look good."

He stepped out of the shower and hugged me from behind. "You don't look good. You look amazing."

"Awww I love you!" I kissed him and walked to the closet. I put on my canvas jacket with a little black t-shirt dress, Clare V. leopard clutch, and MIA Gliteratti sandals.

"Carlos are you ready?" I yelled at I'm opening the bathroom door

He was dressed and fixing his hair with gel. "Oh come on your worse than me," I yelled

He laughed and washed his hands. He wrapped his hand around mine and we walked downstairs.

"Get in the Cadillac cause it's more room babe." I nodded at Carlos and hopped into the large black Cadillac Escalade car and with ankles crossed and my knees leaning against the center console, I watch Carlos slide into the driver's seat, starting the engine with the push of a button. Observing his movements, a sigh escapes my lips. I adore the subtle tilt of his head when he turns onto the road. Every movement seems as though he's planned it out ahead of time. Feeling a chill, I rub my arms.

When we arrived into town we headed toward the nearest baby store.
We went into pottery barn and I happily walked in with Carlos's hand wrapped around mine. We walked inside and I went to look at the nursery sets for my two baby boys.

"Carlos how about this one?" I asked pointing to a silver crib with blues and white bedding

"That's adorable." He smiled

I bought 2 cribs, 2 changing tables, 2 rocking chairs & ottoman, you know the basic furniture's for both rooms.

But when it got to the bedding and bed room accessories then I switched it up. I got blue and white bedding for one room that will go with the gray nursery set and white bedding for the bluish gray bedroom. I got different animal rockers on elephant another a dinosaur. I got play mats and hooded bath towels, blankets, feeding pillows and toy storage.

"Babe we need bottles, a stroller, diaper bags, clothes and dipper bin!" I told Carlos

I looked around the whole store and bought everything needed. Carlos handled the big things while I was in line waiting to pay for the little things.

"Excuse me miss but how far are you?" I turned around to see a tall woman with short dirty blonde hair.

"6 months!" I smiled kindly

"Are you married?" She asked

"Yes, I am," I stated she raised her eyebrow

She turned to the woman next to her and whispered: "I bet they only got married because she got pregnant!" She sneered

'Hello, wolf hearing!' April laughed

"I will have you know that I got married because I was in love now if you will excuse my language but you can shut the f*ck up and leave my ass alone. I'm going to be a mom, my husband loves me. We got married before we knew about our babies and you need to stop making fucking assumptions bitch. Now you get to watch my still perfect ass walk away because I need to get back to my sexy husband." I said angrily as I handed the cashier money.

Both women looked at me with shocked faces. The cashier was dying of laughter. I grabbed my bags and walking away towards Carlos looking like the boss ass b*tch I am.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" Carlos laughed

I shook my head and we walked out. I hopped into the truck while Carlos put everything away.

When we got home we started on the nurseries. Carlos had already painted the two rooms for the boys. I sat down on the ground and began folding the clothes.

"Insert piece B into slot A" I heard him mumble

I giggled "Just ask Ashton to come help you."

"I will not I will build both my son's cribs with my own two hands."

"Men." I laughed

"Tell me about it." Laughed Emiline as she skipped into the room

You know I never really took the time to talk about my sister, and it's at these moments I'm glad she's by my side. My sister is the person I most love and most hate. The day the rouges took her I died on the inside, I cried and cried. My life was over I fell into depression and even tried to commit suicide. A girl from the pack saw and stopped me. They meaning my parents and my pack said I wasn't the same after so now I feel so complete with my sister at my side again.

"Want help?"Em asked sitting next to me

"I would love some help." I smiled at her

She skipped down next to me and sat down she took a couple bags and began folding clothes.

"So got any baby names yet?"

"I have a couple in mind," I told her sighing and put my hand on my tummy.

I smirked and Emiline fell over laughing at my comment. "Hey how about Carlos jr. and Carlos the third?"

Again hoped you liked this chapter please vote.

Hugs and kisses ~ Izzy