chapter 16

3 days later.

Bianca's POV🔸

We walked hand and hand to the office. I was still a little sore and it kinda hurt a little to walk. Carlos knew that and was smirking at me.

We stopped at the office doors.

"OK, I have a surprise." He smiled and covered me eyes

"Yah I love surprises." I smiled

I was bouncing excitedly and I can tell it was bothering Carlos and my poor legs.

"Ok on 3, 1....2...3." He removed his hands and I saw his office was completely redone. The room was now one part gray and another white. The back wall was now a complete window wall. The white side of the room had a large white desk with a white geometric desk lamp. It had a Mac book computer and was decorated with light blue, violet, some pink and gold desk items. The chair was so cute, it was a round tufted chair white desk chair and had a pillow with a golden heart that said 'Luna'. In front, there were 2 white tufted chairs.

On the gray side there was a huge desk it was the same size of the white one. It had a large black chair and a smaller one next to it. It had 2 mac books and had very modern desk supplies and white items.

"I have an extra chair in case you wanna join me, love." He whispered in my ear

"I'd love that very much." I smiled

"Ok now let's do the paperwork." I fake cheered

We walked to his desk and sat down. I split the pile of papers into 2. I grabbed my pen and began working on my pile. As we were signing the papers Carlos began to tell me about what happened with the Brookside pack.

"Well, when we got there we immediately called both packs. I talked to The Alpha of Brookside pack and the Alpha of the Redmoon pack. They explained that they used to be best friends but five years ago when Brenn's (alpha of the Brookside pack) mate turned out to be Lane's girlfriend they stopped being friends."

"OK, so they started a war because of the girlfriend." I interrupted him

"No. Now don't interrupt me." He scolded playfully

Lane then ran away from the pack in anger where he met alpha of the Redmoon pack he challenged him and took the alpha title from him. Ok so 2 years later Lane's mate turned out the be Brenn's little sister Raya. She ran away and went to live with the Redmoon, blah blah blah. Ok, so this whole thing started because of another alpha named Stanton. He wanted the two packs to destroy each other so he could have their territory. He told Brenn that Lane was going to attack his pack but he didn't think that Brenn would call me."

"What happened to the rogues and Stanton?"

"The rogues were found and killed, Stanton was stripped of his pack alpha position and is now rogue. His pack has now been split up, some members joined the Redmoon and others the Brookside pack."

"I'm glad everything worked out," I said sighing

"Same."

(Time skip )

"Are we done yet?" I sighed running my hands through my hair

"Not yet, One more ok."

I nodded and we each took another paper. I read through it carefully signing my signature in approval.

"Now what are we gonna do?"

"We can go for a run. You know to stretch out your sore legs." He smirked

My eyes were wide and my mouth dropped. I got up and backed away slowly from him. My lips formed a smirk and I began laughing.

"You did not just say that.....oh my goodness."

"What you know you love my huge....." I plugged my ears and began shouting "Lalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalalalal!" I ran out the room all the way to the living room where Ashton, Brett, and Kai were playing COD while Gavin was eating a plate of nachos. They paused their game and bowed.

"Luna." I smiled kindly and hid behind Gavin who was the most built out of the 4.

"Luna, what is wrong?" They asked

"Carlos is being sexual." The all burst out laughing

"As your Future Luna, I order all you to shut up." They hung their heads and returned to their game

'Yah lets go work it Girl." April laughed sassily

"Thank you," I smirked back

Then the sound of footsteps got closer and closer to the living room.

"GOTTA BLAST!" I yelled running to the garden. I passed 2 doors that led to the patio. I walked outside and looked out into the forest. It was breathtakingly beautiful. I was so mesmerized that I didn't hear someone approach me.

"It's so beautiful."

"Yes, it is."

I froze right there.

My body went cold.

Who the fuck was this?

Hope you all liked this chapter I'm excited about the next couple chapter.

Please remember to vote and comment!

😍😘THX

~ Izzy