Chapter 29

Carlos's POV🔸

My arms wrapped tightly around her waist with my hands on her stomach. The love of my life was carrying my daughter or son.

I really wanted a daughter but I wouldn't really care. Bianca looked so peaceful in my arms. I hugged her tight and pulled her against me.

"Sir we'll be landing in a little." My pilot Semore told me

"Thank you Semore."

Bianca opened her beautiful eyes and looked at me

"Where we going?"

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you." I smiled

"Were going to my vacation house in Greece, I used to come here all the time with my parents. We're gonna explore the city and see beautiful sites I promise you're gonna love this."

"That sounds amazing, but I just can't wait to get some alone time?" She asked smirking a little

"Oh were gonna get plenty of that!" I said kissing her mark making her shiver in delight. The plane began to descend. I peeked outside and saw the beautiful rocky shores of Greece and the crystal blue water crashing against the pale white sand.

Bianca peeked out the window "Its so beautiful." She smiled

"Just like you, my love." She blushed and playfully hot my chest

When the plane landed we got in a car and drove to the house. It was still as beautiful as ever.

 It was still as beautiful as ever

"This is amazing."

"I'm glad you like it," I said kissing her cheek I took the bags from the truck and carried them inside the house. Then I came back and picked up Bianca.

"We have 2 weeks, Ashton and your sister are in charge were gonna make the most of it." I carried her to the bedroom

"Already really." Bianca laughed

I threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her

"Can't we do this later..mmmm...I want to go to the beach." She moaned

"After I haven't had the pleasure to be one with her in a while love," I whispered into her ear

I kissed her lips hard and bit her bottom lip, she moaned and shivered. Her figures tangled themselves into my hair and tugged at the ends.

"Carlos....later." I nodded and kissed her lips once again. She hugged me tight "I'm gonna take a cold shower get ready I'm taking you for a tour of the city." She nodded and walked towards the living room to get her bag.

When I came out of the shower Bianca laid on the bed wearing an ivy blue backless wrap maxi dress.

April- I can't believe we finally got him to learn about fashion *high fives author*

Author- I know. It took a while but we finally did it. He finally understands.

Back to the story

"My love you look wonderful." I took her hand in mine and we visited the ancient buildings and statues. Until Bianca tired of walking and we went back to the house.

"Put on your bathing suit were going for a swim," I told her as we entered the house

She skipped to the room and I followed her. I lifted her up into my arms and carried her to the forest. The forest that was so alive. The trees that shelter so many with their spreading canopy of green and provided so much are now more vibrant than then I've ever seen. The flowers have opened splashing color onto the green of the forest.

After 5 minuets we finally found it. It was a huge version of the gentle sort of waterfall you might see in a stately home garden. A curtain of crystal clear water came over the light gray rocks as if it were being poured from a giant bucket that never emptied. It was certainly awe-inspiring, a force of nature, both beautiful and brutal.
It was simply spectacular, the one of the most magnificent sight I have ever seen.

I lifted her up into my embrace and carried her up to the top.

"What are you doing?" Bianca asked worriedly

"Well, I'm gonna be like the kid I am and jump." I laughed

"Well have fun my pregnant ass Is gonna sit down right here and enjoy the view."

"Will you do down once with me?"

"No. I'm pregnant."

"It's not like were going to bellyflop. Plus you're not that far long."

"If there was a slide I'd love to go on it but since there is no slide then you go."

"Fine but watch me tho."

"Kay I'll record you too." She pulled out her phone that was in a cover.

I started climbing up and then I looked down.

"Ok, that's perfect." She gave me a thumbs up meaning jump and I did.

I jumped into the water and emerged to see my laughing mate.

"That was amazing."

"I know I got the perfect video. Now go do it again I need to make a boomerang for Instagram." I laughed and climbed again.

Later we lay cuddled in the hammock staring at the sunset.

Bianca is wearing a black lace, blonde hair tumbling to the small of her back. As the sun went away we were left with darkness, the only light was brought by stars and the moon.

"It's so beautiful, look." She said pointing to a falling star

"Make a wish," I whispered to her

"It has already come true." She replied kissing me

Bianca got up from the hammock and took my hand. She walked me the bedroom and flopped down on the bed. I laid down gently on top of her carful not to put any weight on her. To be honest, I was so scared everything would change when we were married, but if anything it would make our lives much deeper, and more sensual. Her hand alights on my face, moving down past my collar bone.

I carefully and slowly got rid of her black lace lingerie, she lay naked under me. There is nothing more bewitching than Bianca's naked form.

Bianca is soft and her breasts so warm, so responsive to the touch. As soon as my hand is upon them her kisses change, deeper, more sensual. Everything about her is natural and I love it. I love her too, everything that she is.

In these moments she loves me with her eyes has much as her body, our souls mingling in the quiet moments of action and stillness. The cool room already feels warm. It's hard to hold back, to make the moment last. Isn't it always the way, so caught between the intoxication of the climax and extending a moment we never want to end.

I can see the way her eyes say "yes he's mine... and I'll always keep it like that, I love him" //

WASSUP TO THE BEST READERS EVER I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU

HUGS AND KISSES~ IZZY