Chapter 44

Time skip cause I'm too lazy to do the math.

April~ This time skip is brought to you by me and my awesomeness

author~ Is that even how it works

April~ I don't know just go with it.

Bianca Blackwood🔸

"She is so tiny." Carson laughed pocking Makayla's chubby cheeks. She giggled and grabbed his fingers.

"Awww you like your uncle Carson don't you." Carson cooed his baby niece.

"Ok move she wants her uncle Philip to hold her." Philip shoved Carson and picked up Makayla who began screaming and crying once she was removed from her younger uncles arms.

"I didn't do anything. Why don't you like me?" Philip asked the Makayla sadly. She pouted and looked at him.

"Dude the kid obviously doesn't like ugly people." Carson smirked

An idea came to Philip. he gave the baby to his mother. "I know what will make you laugh." Philip ran into the kitchen and got a pie from the fridge.

"Philip, what are you going to do?"

"Relax Bianca I saw this on tv. You watching Makayla?" The baby instinctively looked at him.

Philip shoves the pie into his face and Makayla smiled up and started laughing at Philip.

"I did it!" He cheered. Everyone started laughing.

Icarly feels right now. Who's with me?

Emiline laughed so much she began groaning and clutching her stomach.

"Shit Ashton Skyler is coming!" Emiline yelled at her mate who was by now running around frantic.

Carlos grabbed him by the shoulders. "Get a grip man." Ashton nodded and when Carlos let go and he ran to Emiline's side and pick her up. He ran out the door towards the pack doctor.

"Ashton get in the car."

"Ashton you can't run all the way to the pack doctor, my contractions," Emiline growled at her mate.

The two got into the car and minutes later they were at the pack hospital. Emiline was rushed into a room. Ashton following like a puppy.

'Hahaha who's the lost puppy now.' laughed April

Emiline Sail POV

Ashton was constantly asking if I was ok and annoying me so I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly.

He groaned and cried out.

"Stop asking stupid questions." I growled

"Sorry love." He kissed my forehead. The doctor told me to push and I did.

I cried out in pain and so did Ashton.

"Emiline your gripping really hard." He laughed dryly trying to play off the pain. I squeezed harder.

"Emiline your gripping." He cried

"Shut up my vagina is stretching to the max and your complaining about your hand. Man up grow some balls." I screamed

"Oh babe you already know I have some pretty impressive balls." he whispered in my ear. I screamed again and crushed his hand making him scream

"I think you broke my hand."

"I'm gonna brake you jaw too if you don't shut up!"

3 excruciatingly painful hours later Ashton burst open the door and screamed

"She absolutely beautiful and healthy. I also need a nurse my hand is very broken."

Drama queen got a blue cast on his left hand and I got the most precious gift in the world. A beautiful healthy baby girl.

Skyler Amorie Sail future moon goddess advisor and Royal Beta of the Blackwood pack.

Ashton looked at me and Skyler.

"I'm so happy. You did a great job babe." He kissed my forehead.

"No." I shook my head. "We did a great job."