chapter 15

Carlos's POV🔸

What have I done? I kept asking myself.

I could feel Bianca's sadness. I knew she was crying really hard.

'You idiot go after her you made it seem like we did something.'

'I know I messed up.' I sat up on the bed and followed her scent. After five minutes I finally found her sitting on the steps outside the castle.

I approached her slowly. "How many?" She asked

"How many what?"

"How many woman Carlos?" She asked angrily.

"None, Bianca. None I promise" I said running over to her.

I wrapped my arms around her body and held her close to me. "Then why?" She asked still remaining stiff. Her tone cold.

"Why what?"

"Why did you hesitate to answer me?"

"Because when you asked me It remind me of a drunken mistake I almost made. My dad was stressing me out that day and so the guys and I went to for a drink with some fake ids. I got drunk and so I took a random human girl. My wolf stopped me before anything could happen."

"Carlos you're not even twenty-one yet." She growled turning around to face me with teary eyes.

"I know I'm not but neither are you and don't lie to me that you haven't been to one of those crazy ass pack parties."

"Ok I have, and may I just say I handle my alcohol very well."

"Nothing happened. My wolf took over and got me out of there before anything could happen....Wait What."

"I said I can handle my alcohol. Then you said something."

"But weren't we talking about. Ok, when did we get on this topic?"

"Well we were talking about pack parties and you almost having sex with a stranger."

"Oh yeah. Are you mad." She shrugged

"I may have overacted a tad."

"A tad you almost broke the whole castle."

"Yeah ok I overreacted. What can I say I'm a drama queen and proud. But what I still not get is why are there condoms in your lower cabinet?"

"Because the guys like to annoy me with that shit. When I turned 16 they literally filled my whole entire room with boxes of condoms and on the wall, someone wrote with sharpie 'always be prepared. Wear protection'."

"Well, thats sucks. Yet its a really good prank. Anyway, what'd you do with them?"

"Well, I got rid of them some how. Now I can't remember. Plus I can't even use them. I'm not like regular wolves my body heat is much higher. It melts the material. I probably forgot to throw out that box. It must be like 3 years old by now."

"Carlos. I'm really sorry I over reacted. You shouldn't have to explain your past to me"

"It's fine. Actually, you know what maybe it's not ok."

"Carlos I'm so sorry I'm a drama queen. I get it from my dad."

"You're really sorry?" I nodded

"Really really sorry. I'll do anything."

"Then get your ass in that bedroom." She gasped and ran upstairs with me hot on her trail and let me tell you something. It was some werewolf version of Twilight honeymoon shit up in there. I had to buy a new headboard later.

*Oh and if you're wondering when the movie came out Ashton thought it'd be funny to tie me up in the middle of the night and leave the movie on volume full blast. I got my revenge. There's a reason why Ashton does everything I say not just because I'm the alpha king. Its a little think called blackmail.

If he ever argues with me "Ashton's amazing cover and dance of Shakira" goes viral.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. If you did thank you loves.❤️

If you didn't or have any complaints well...IDK what to tell you.

Bye! ~Izzy