Chapter 4

Bianca North 🔸

I was put in a Silver cage, causing pain for my wolf and I. To say I was cold was an understatement. It was freezing. Inside it was disgusting and incredibly small. I couldn't move around too much. Everything, but the floor and the back wall, had silver- which regular werewolves were highly affected by. Silver burned our skin and left permanent marks. Royal wolves, however, weren't affected. Lucky them.

Ashton had brought me here last night, well, early morning and said that I'd meet the king in the afternoon so that he could decide my fate. I heard the sound of a door opening. Footsteps and Ashton stepped in front of the large cage door.

"Come on Rogue, the King will see you now," Ashton told me. I rose from where I was sitting and crawled towards the door. Ashton unlocked and opened the door.

I walked out and stretched. "I have a name- it's Bianca. Can you please stop calling me rogue?" I asked.

"I apologize- come on, Bianca," He sassed.

"Did you just sass me?" I raised my eyebrow and Ashton just smirked.

I followed him up the narrow stairs and a long hallway. We stood in front of two huge gold doors for a moment before he opened them and we stepped into a beautiful throne room.

It was breathtaking- white marble floors and walls. Mesmerizing statues decorated the room. There were also four large windows on each side of the room adorned with beautiful red curtains. There were three wide steps leading to two very large stone thrones. One had wolf carvings and was engraved.

'He who leads with honor, dignity, and love in his heart shall lead better than those with only power.' It was the king's throne. Beside it was another beautiful throne, made with a golden layer and gemstones that shined brightly all around it. It also had wolf carvings and was engraved as well, it said:

'Rule together by his side. Care and love those who you rule."

On the king's throne sat a very handsome man with very tan skin. He wore a beautiful golden crown on his head.

'That's the Werewolf King.' April informed me.

'Thanks, Captain Obvious.'

He looked up and his dark eyes turned gold with lust. Just looking at him made my legs weak. My wolf began cheering with joy. He had the most amazing scent I had ever smelled, I didn't even know how to describe it. It was even better than the first time I had smelled Elijah and realized he was supposed to be my mate.

"King Carlos, I have brought you the rogue," Ashton said, his voice taking a formal tone.

"Thank you, Ashton, you may leave now," he replied in a husky voice. The large door closed and he turned to face me. He had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. I couldn't help but let my eyes wander. He was incredibly built. Chest muscles bulging and his biceps balls of strength. His long legs were swelling with muscle.

He looked like a perfect Greek statue. No, he was a perfect Greek god.

He turned to me and growled.

"Mate," the word left our lips in unison without even the slightest amount of effort.

"But how? This is crazy." How could I have another mate? King Carlos let out a deep growl and suddenly he was standing in front of me and I was engulfed in his tight embrace.

"You're mine. You will rule by my side," he spoke lowly. I stumbled back a little and looked at him. I had to admit he was a sight to behold.

His eyes returned to normal color as he studied my face

His eyes returned to normal color as he studied my face. Noticing my slight fear he spoke, "I'm sorry, my love," reaching over and grabbing my hand and placing a gentle kiss on my knuckles.

"Tu sei la donna più Bella che abbia mai messo gli occhi su," he spoke in an unfamiliar, yet beautiful language. He kissed my hand and caressed my face.

"What does that mean?" He chuckled loudly filling the room with his sexy raspy voice.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on," he answered. "What is your name my love?"

"Bianca North," I spoke proudly.

"Not for long," he smirked.

'Oh, my moon goddess just f*ck me right now.' My wolf purred.

'Ewwww what the heck, you horny dog.'

'I'm sorry but just look at him." I blocked our connection and returned my attention to the god-like man in front of me.

"I am King Carlos my dear, and I am your mate. But you probably knew that by now."

"I don't understand. How I could have another mate?"

Anger flashed in his eyes, then he saw my fear and relaxed.

"Come with me." I was lifted into his warm embrace, his wonderful scent filled my nose. He wrapped his strong arms around me and carried me off down a hallway.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I'm taking you to our chambers."

"Our?"