Chapter 49

OK just before I begin. Thank you. Thank you so much.

I cried so much when I last updated because I truly felt like my writing was very bad. I cried myself to sleep while listening to my broken heart songs playlist on Spotify. I woke up at like 4 am because. I have no idea.

Looked back on some old chapters I had written and I felt pride cause a lot of people liked them. My phone kept buzzing the whole time with alerts and when I opened them I just started crying.

You guys left so many sweet messages and thank you just Thank you.

Ok, I should first explain. It just got so annoying with so many people commenting on how my story was awful, or how it had horrible grammar.

I specifically said that it was unedited.

I also couldn't stand that people were judging my character. I don't want to be rude but it is my book. I do what I want. I don't care if you wanted a certain character to be a certain way. Or that they should have done this instead of that.

I just got so overwhelming and annoying that when people started messaging me that I should have never written this book in the first place I cracked.

I couldn't take it anymore.

But now I am happy to inform you that Yes there will be a sequel and I will continue writing books on Wattled because no matter what the haters say people actually do like my writing and I'm thankful you all of you.

April~Glad you're back Izzy. I'm missed you

Me~ I missed you too. I wish you were real and my book actually came true.

April~ Don't we all?

Carlos Blackwood's POV🔸

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ages ~

Axe and Bane are 16

Makayla is 15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy Birthday my two baby boys." Bianca kissed and hugged Axe and Bane

"Mom. Stop." They both groaned

"Now boys mind your mom." I laughed at them as Bianca hugged them tighter

"Ok, I have a surprise for my boys." Bianca cheered. The boys raised their eyebrows.

I let out a chuckle. "Go look outside." Axe ran to the door but Bane pushed him out of the way and got outside first.

2 girly screams came from outside. Makayla walked outside with the rest of us.

"So do you like them?" I asked

"Mom dad this is the best present ever. THANK YOU!" Axe hugged us both.

"Bane, you ok?" Makayla asked Bane who was actually tearing up.

"This. This car is just so beautiful." Makayla scoffed. "Men."

"This car is so much better then Kylie Jenner's car." Smirked Axe

"Hold up. Did you just say, Kylie?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"You watch the Kardashians?" Makayla asked laughing

"No, I just have her on snapchat."

"Stalker much?"

"Says the girl who ranted for three weeks about.."

"We shall never speak of that." Makayla interrupted him by putting her hand in front of his mouth.

She removed his hand, and he went back to admiring his car.

"Bane, Axe there is another person you need to thank."

"Who?" They asked

"Your sister. She chose and paid for half the car." They looked at Makayla

"Yah. Yah. I did. It was my idea to get you guys these cars. I wanted to help pay since I. I love you."

They both hugged their little sister and she squirmed in their grip. "Ok, please. Let go."

"No. Appreciate the love, Makayla."

I laughed and pulled my mate into my embrace.

"We did an excellent job."

"With what love?" I asked

"Our family."

"We are perfect."

"No Carlos. We aren't perfect and that's a good thing. We all have our faults and imperfections and that is what make this family so amazing." I kissed her cheek then her nose, forehead, and lips.

"Ewwww. I'm gonna go eat cake. I don't think I can handle this." Makayla groaned and walked inside.

Axe and Bane were taking pictures of their cars. Makayla came back with a plate with cake on it.

"I like this cake. Pierre had done it again."

"Damn..."

"Axe I swear if you make another damn Daniel phrase or joke I'll kill you."

~~~~~~~

"Families are like fudge – mostly sweet with a few nuts." ~ Les Dawson

~ Izzy