Chapter 48

Time Skip

Makayla's 11

Axe and Bane ~12

//Bianca Blackwood//🔸

I was in the office working on some paperwork for some new additions to the pack grounds.

The doors opened slightly, and a teary-eyed Makayla stepped into the room "Momma, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Of course. Come here." I gestured for her to take a seat next to me. She walked in but didn't sit down. She just stood next to me.

"What happened? Who do I have to beat up or possibly kill?" She giggled slightly before groaning in pain.

"What's wrong honey?"

"I....I...I got my period." She looked down and started to cry.

"Awww my baby girl is a woman now." I gave her a big hug.

"Come on sweetie I'll give you a pad then I have some stuff you give you." She nodded

We walked to her bedroom, and I handed her a pad and told her what to do.

"Can I take a shower first?" She asked

"Of course. I'm going to get the stuff for you."

"Thank you, Momma." I kissed her forehead and walked to my room.

I've been preparing for this since she 9th birthday. I got the box filled with everything she would need.

I walked back into the room and saw her sitting on the bed wearing sweatpants and a tank top.

I handed her the box, and she looked through it. She flipped through the book.

"This stuff is pretty explicit stuff." She shuddered.

I laughed."During your period you'll need to eat more bananas, leafy greens, yogurt, chocolate...."

"Chocolate!" Her face light up.

"Okay, okay before you get too excited I am not talking about milk chocolate, or chocolate cake, or chocolate cookies. I am talking about the highest percent dark chocolate we can find. The higher, the better, and this is because it won't contain as much sugar, which is a big no missy. Dark chocolate has antioxidants, and it also is a source of magnesium, which reduces mood swings and helps to regulate serotonin."

"Way to go, mom, you turned eating chocolate into something sciencey. Thanks." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm so happy for you. I'm going to have your favorite dinner made."

"So....Does this mean I'm more mature then Axe and Bane?" I laughed and nodded.

"I guess it does."

"Thanks, momma. For everything." She hugged me

"I hope you're still like this during your teen years."

She chuckled, and someone knocks on the door. Carlos stepped inside.

"Bianca I thought you would be here...What's wrong?" he looked at Makayla worriedly.

I looked down. "Do you wanna tell your dad?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yah. It's ok."

Carlos ran over. He looks down at Makayla and me.

"Tell me what happened. Did someone hurt you? Is it your brothers? Do I have to beat anyone up?"

"God, why do you guys always expect the worst. Like you don't always have to hurt someone." Makayla rolled her eyes.

"Carlos, your daughter is now a woman. She, you know got her period."

"Oh, that is it. Wait for what?"

Carlos suddenly took on a pale look, as if he'd been painted with white-wash - even his lips were barely there. Then with one step backward, he crumpled like a puppet suddenly released of their strings.

He fainted and fell to the floor with a thud.

"God, what a wimp." Snorted Makayla

Sorry for any spelling mistakes