chapter 12

Bianca's POV🔸
"Don't worry; I'll be back before you know it."
"I know now go. I love you, Carlos."
"I love you too, Bianca." Our lips met, and we kissed for like a minute, until Carlos was forcefully ripped away from me and dragged to the car by Ashton.
"Let's go, Kai, and I can't take this sappy love sh*t any longer."
I looked at Gavin, who was talking with Kai in the car. He was going to drive the boys to the airport so they would not have to leave the car there.
I sighed and watched as Carlos's black Range Rover pulled out of the garage and drove away. I walked back up to the bedroom and closed the door.
{ Present }
Sadness, loneliness. That's all I felt I was alone in this empty room like I had been for one whole week and five days now. I had told him I wasn't upset or that I would be fine, but that was then. Both my wolf and I were feeling empty.
Carlos and called us saying his plane got delayed and he wouldn't be coming back till Sunday night. I don't think I could go two more days without my mate by my side.
'God, when did I become so clingy and dependent?' I mean, I haven't been out of the room for the past few days.
I've been hanging out with Gavin and Silvia a lot since Carlos left. Right now, I was sitting in bed eating pop tarts.
'Get off your lazy butt, and let's go do something." April whined
'Let's work out.' I cheered
'Yah. But first I need new workout clothes, all mine are in the wash.'
'Then, shopping!' April answered. I agreed and sped to the bathroom, pulling out everything I needed, my shampoo, conditioner, lotions, toothbrush, etc. After my shower, I brushed my hair and put on mascara.
I walked over to the closet to find something to wear. I found A black spaghetti strap crop top along with high waisted leggings and my white and Adidas sneakers. I put on my Ray-bans and grabbed my Louis Vuitton bag and my phone. I walked downstairs only to come face to chest with Gavin.
"Gavin, I'm so sorry."
He let out a lit chuckle. "Luna, it's alright. So, where are you off to?"
"Shopping, I'll back, don't worry about me." Before I could reply, Gavin picked me up bridal style and carried me to the garage. He placed me in the passenger seat of Carlos's other Range Rover.
"Why am I here?" I asked
"Well, Carlos asked me to be with you at all times, and I have important business to complete to I have to take you with me."
"But I was just gonna go buy more work out clothes." I huffed, "Gavin, I can handle my own. I was the best warrior in my old pack."
"Sorry, Luna, but I made a promise to protect you at all costs." After a couple of minutes, when we were finally on the highway, April decided to share her thoughts with me.
'I can't believe you just let him do that.' April yelled at me.
'Oh come on, he's just doing his job, April.'
'We're not helpless, and you know that!'
'April calm down!' I scolded like a child, I laid back into the seat and finally let sleep take over. When I woke up, I was in Gavin's embrace once more.
"Hey, Gavin mind putting me down?"
"Sorry, Luna you were asleep, and I didn't want to wake you" He set me down and handed me my bag. I looked around at my surroundings
"Why are we in an airport, Carlos, Ashton, and Kai don't come back until Sunday?" I asked confused
Gavin smiled at me and grabbed my hand. "Follow me, Luna." I nodded and followed him to an airport arrival gate that said
'Terminal 12 Private aircraft only.'
I stood there with a confused look on my face, to be honest, I probably looked like an idiot. Not to mention a hungry and confused idiot.
You see, I can not think straight until I eat. Well, I can but I feel better on a full stomach. Once I eat something, everything will become appar, ent, and I'll think,'Why did I not realize that early. I'm so smart.' Note my sarcasm
"Gavin, can you please tell me what I'm waiting for?"
"We are waiting for an alpha to arrive, he came to take a tour of our training facility, and I'm here to greet him." I nodded,
"That's great! I can help."
Gavin chuckled, "Yes, you can, Luna."
"Do I have some time to get me something to eat?" I asked
"Of course, Luna, what do you want?'
"Anything, preferably from Auntie Anne's. Please."
"Yes, Luna. I'll be right back."
"Thank you, oh, and Gavin, you can just call me Bianca." He nodded and left.
I sat in one of the seats in the waiting area. I was on Instagram stalking people when something caught my eye. It was a hoverboard stand.
'I should totally get one just for the hell of it.'
'Bitch if that thing explodes. You already know.'
'Come on, April. I t's going to be hilarious.' I walked over to it.
"Can I help you miss?" The man at the stand asked
"Actually yes. How much for one of these?" I asked pointing to a hoverboard. The man looked at me and replied, "About $400 each, miss."

A/N: That's how much they cost where I live.

"I'll take two the black one and the light pink one, please." The guy's eyes widened he pulled out two boxes, and I swiped my card. That's right, I found it. Carlos left it on the table, and I took it back. Don't ask why I'm buying these; I just want one.
'Watch that shit explode!"
"Shut it, April.'
"There you are I've been looking for you." Gavin came up behind me. I put away the credit card and grabbed the food from his hands.
"Thank you for the pretzel and milkshake, Gavin. You're the best kind of person."
"I try, it's not easy being this sexy and nice like me but you how it is. Got to please everyone."
"Yass Gavin, you do you." I grabbed the shopping bag in one hand and my food in the other.
Gavin grabbed the bag, "Please let me."
"No Gavin It's alright," I insisted
"It's alright Bianca, enjoy your food."
"Thank you." I smiled at him
"You welcome." We walked back to the waiting area. We were sitting for a while, and when I finally finished eating, Gavin spoke up.
"Why?"
"What do you mean, 'why' Gavin?"
"Why did you buy a hoverboard?"
"Because I wanted one."
"Ok, but why buy 2? As a matter affect why are they called hoverboards anyway they have wheels?"
"I don't know I'm just sitting here with my 3rd in command eating good food waiting for my mate," I said, taking the last big bite out of my pretzel.
"You figured it out." He laughed
I nodded and finished chewing, "Yeah, I did. Once I got food in me the gears began turning. I'm not a dumb blonde. I could tell you were lying; I was just malnourished." I giggled
"Hey, Luna."
"Gavin."
"Sorry, I'll rephrase. Bianca turn around." When I turned around I saw my lovely mate walking towards us. I got up and looked at Gavin. He laughed and gave me a nod. He grabbed my milkshake from me, and I ran to Carlos, who by now had his eyes on me, and his arms open wide. I ran to him and into his embrace. His wondering scent filled my nose. I looked at him, and our lips met.
"I. missed. you." I told him in between kisses. "Same here." Suddenly a sharp painful sensation hit me. I wrapped my arms around Carlos. He growled lowly and ran towards the guys. Another wave of pain hit me. "Car now." He growled.
I didn't let go of him.
I couldn't let go.
The pain was too much, and the touch of our skin created sparks soothed the pain.
He walked to the car and placed me in. The guys were following close behind.
"I want you guy's taking a different car." He growled
"Yes, Alpha." The guys said, looking down at their feet.
They were shaking slightly.
"Well take, a cab just go," Ashton spoke hoarsely
"Carlos, what is wrong with me?" I chocked out my words. He looked at me with golden lust filled eyes.
"Love, you're in heat!"
"But I never got to finish my milkshake," was all I remembered saying before blacking out.
--------------------------------
Hello, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I did my best. Next chapter, if you guys want, I could add the mating scene in the next section, but only if you guys are ok with it. Remember to vote ⭐️ and comment 💬!!!!!!!!! - Izzy<3