Chapter 41

Bianca POV 🔸

Emiline and I have been in packing everything we needed for our new home. It has been a month since the moon goddess told us about our babies and the upcoming war. Carlos, Ashton, and Gaven were training the warriors. The pack was well aware of what was going on and what was going to happen in the future.

Mom and dad and the boys came to visit us and they brought warriors to help out. We have a lot of volunteers from packs around the world. They joined us and are being trained.

Oh, and if your wondering about what happened to the Westmoon pack they got a new Alpha, Elijah's brother Eryn who is only 2 years younger than Elijah is being trained to become the next alpha.

"Bianca so any names yet?" Emilie asked

"I don't know I'm still deciding, do you have any names yet sis?"

"Well, I and Ashton were thinking Amorie, Skyler, Lucy, Kristina, Chloe, Eva and Annabelle."

"I love those names totally cute!" I clapped my hands

"Philip Carson can you two get me another box please!" Emiline asked

"Coming sis!" They both ran in with empty boxes.

"Thank you, do you-you two help us decorate the boy's room?" I asked them

They nodded and sat down next to me. "Ok you should have their names on the walls with big letters and you should have like cool toys for them," Carson said

"Yah and you should also have really cool video games!" Philip added

"Ok, are you two just saying what you want?"

"Maybe." Emiline and I began laughing

"Ok boys go play we got this never mind." They shrugged and went back to their video games

"Have you got the nursery ready?" I asked Emiline

"yes it's gonna be very modern style, lilac, and white with a little gold. You?"

"I have no idea what I might do for her," I told her as I placed more toys in the box and taped it down.

"How long?"

"Only on more month until we need to move." I looked down

"Bi its gonna be ok."

"I'm just worried about Carlos I barely see him anymore, he's always so busy. I go to sleep alone and wake up by myself."

"It's ok Bianca he just wants you safe." Emiline hugged smiling me

"I know I just wish he spent a little more time with me. When I was pregnant with Axe and Bane he would rub lotion on my belly, nice me nice messages, and I just adored how he would always bring me whatever I wanted even if he had to call in favors from Mexico."

"Mexico?"

"Yah I was craving seedless watermelons and they weren't in season."

"Wow ok, well its almost 8 I'm gonna take a shower and that takes me about an hour, come on you two let's get you to your rooms." She laughed shoving Carson and Philip out the room.

I smiled and pick dup my boys, I gave them a bath and fed them. Then I played with them until they fell asleep. I took the opportunity to take a shower. I brushed my teeth and hair.

I put on my pink silk nightie and laid in bed. I reverently rubbed my fingers along the silken mattress. I pressed my cheek to the cool, velvet pillow under my head. The comforter was thick and irresistibly soft, like a billowing cloud. I closed my eyes and let the warmth and darkness enveloped me. Soon I succumbed to the call of sleep.

I opened my eyes slowly because I felt something on my tummy.

I opened my eyes slowly and Carlos's lips alight on my bump like a dew freckled petal caught in a breeze, so soft and with the smallest hint of coolness. He then began talking so I closed my eyes and pretend to be asleep.

"Hi princess are you up, I hope your listening. This conversation stays between you and me ok baby, don't tell mommy cause she's just gonna scold me. But I just want you to know that I understand, Daddy understands that guys and gonna be falling at your feet and your gonna be attracted to certain guys, I get that but you won't like any of them. But i will give you one guy, daddy will give you one guy and that guy will be me ok, I'm sorry it has to be that way but its just how its gonna be. Ok princess good night."
(Saw this video on Instagram, I literally died at the cuteness. Thought it would be nice to incorporate it into the chapter.)

I couldn't help but smile and I accidentally started giggling. I tried to stop myself but i couldn't. I started laughing really loud, Carlos looked at me with wide eyes.

"Hi, baby I'm glad you finally get to spend some time with me."

"Did you hear that?" He said blushing

"Is the great king Carlos Blackwood blushing?" I teased

"I wasn't......ummmm.."

"Babe its ok I thought that was adorable." I smiled

"Bianca I'm sorry I haven't been spending time with you or the baby's."

"Its ok I know you're just trying to protect us and I love you."

"I am but at any time you need me you just tell me, ok sweetie."

"Ok, I love you, Mr. Carlos Blackwood."

"I love you too Mrs. Bianca Blackwood." He pulled me into his embrace and I sat on his lap. I snugged up next to him, and he rubbed my tummy gently. He laid down and I tightly squeezed Carlos. I caressed his silky jet black hair and fell back to deep sleep.

Hey guys sorry, its short I have finals coming ups and I'm studying like crazy. The teachers are s annoying.

I literally hate algebra. Anyway, I'm trying to update as much as I can, please enjoy the chapter and vote.

Hugs Kisses to all of you ~ Izzy