Chapter 28

'Marriage isn't a ring worn or a paper signed. It is not something endured but savored  It is the union of two hearts beating as one, each that would sacrifice for the other's happiness and wellbeing. Marriage is something so beautiful that in that natural world it would be an opening rose, always with radiant petals left to unfurl to a warm sun. Perhaps that is why we give roses to those we love and often have them at our sacred unions. Marriage is the blessing we give to one another, an eternal bond of soul-mates'

Bianca's POV🔸

I yawned an got up from the couch. I blinked multiple times and stretched.

Emiline came stumbling out of the bathroom with a towel around her body.

"You ok?" I asked her

"Yah Irina is coming right out she's shaving her legs." She said falling back onto her bed

"Ok what should I do?" I asked

"Get our clothing off and hop into the shower." Em said pulling on her robe

"Ok get in there and hop in the shower." Irina told me while she skipped put of the bathroom. Em threw a towel at me and I walked into the shower.

I washed my body with my favorite body wash.

When I stepped out I put on my robe and sat down at the vanity. The maids came in and did mine and started on our hair, makeup and nails.

"My queen?" One of the oldest maids looked at me

"Yes?" I asked

"You look a little green?"

"I've been sick for a while now," I told her

"Helen please call Lady Silvia and Kalysee," she said to the other girl.

Silvia came in with a woman by her side. She looked about the same age as Silvia. She had long white hair that went past her shoulders.  White henna on her arm with a head piece. Silvia sat down next to me and put her arm on my shoulder.

"Bianca this is Kalysee. She is a seer."

"What's a seer?" Emiline asked before I could even open my mouth.

"She has a special bond with the moon Goddess. She can figure out what's wrong"

"Silvia with all do respect she needs a doctor, not a seer."

"Oh be quite Emiline."

"Ok damn. The respect I get."

"My queen, may I?" Kalysee asked. I smiled and nodded at her. She placed her hands on my lower stomach.

Her eyes widened "my queen you're pregnant."

"Oh, my moon goddess congratulations." The girls cried hugging me

'Ok time to spill the beans'

"I kind of already knew." I smiled cheekily.

"What?"

"Well, I've been having a lot of morning sickness lately. So I kind of felt it in my heart that I was pregnant."

"And you didn't think to tell anyone?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise. Well, I kind of wanted to be sure first too."

"Bianca congratulations. You'll be a great mother I assure you." Silvia said hugging me

"Thank you guys. But I'm a little worried that I won't be a good mom."

"Bianca you'll be a fantastic mother." She and Kalysee exited the room.