Chapter 35

Carlos Blackwood🔸

As soon as Bianca hung up I shot out from my seat.

"King Carlos, we are in the middle of a trial what's wrong?" Decline one of the council man asked me

"Someone broke into my castle and my mate and sons are in danger."

"Go we've got this." Heiden the vampire king smiled at me

You may think vampires and werewolves are enemy's but actually, we are great friends. In fact, when we were children we always hung out. I ran to the car I had rented while my stay. Emiline and Ashton were in there taking my place. I drove quickly over the speed limit I needed to get home as soon as possible. I got to the airport and ran inside.

"Carlos Blackwood privet jet number 459908 silver gold plane I need to take off now!" I told the lady

"Look, sir, I'm sorry but there is a storm coming to all flights are canceled nothing gets in or out."She told me

I growled and ran outside I shifted not caring that I had to run over 1,000 miles. I took off running full speed werewolves at full speed go 90 miles per hour alphas 150 but me I'm the king and running at full rage with my wolf at the peak of taking over all I saw was blurry forests.

Within an hour, I arrived, shifted and ran inside.

"Bianca!" I screamed

"In the bedroom." She yelled

I ran upstairs to our bedroom and found her on in our room rocking them. I ran to her side with open arms and brought them into a hug.

"I'm so happy you're safe." I kissed her forehead

"And your very sweaty."

"What happened?"

"I came out of the shower and the scent hit me. I went up to the boys and smelt that the person had touched them so I brought them here. Can you trace the sent?"

"I'll get trackers on in but for now I'm going to have guards outside the doors at all time of love." She nodded

I picked her up and she held on to the kids. I brought them to the room and laid down with Axe and Bane in middle of me and Bianca.

//Bianca Blackwood//

I woke up in the morning and heard the shower. Carlos was gone and Axe was gone too. I started getting worried but them I heard.

"Axe why are you eating your feet?" I started laughing and Bane opened his beautiful blue eyes

"Good Morning Bane...How are you my Blue eye prince!" He giggled and laughing as I tickled his lightly

"Oh yeah, your definitely a momma's boy." I laughed

"Just like his daddy." I turned to Carlos who walked into the room with a towel around his waist and w Ace who had a towel around his body.

I picked up Bane and he started jumping in my arms.

"I called Brett and Gavin well actually they heard what happened and volunteered to be your personal guards," Carlos told me.

"Thank you." I smiled up at him

"Ok I'm going to go take a shower with Bane I guess." I smiled and picked him up

I walked to the shower and after I brushed my teeth. Bane tried to grab my tooth brush.

"Bane do you want to brush your tooth?" I asked