066 Raid (1)

Once Anuchi and elder sister Anita were out of the room, I got up.

I followed them silently.

Both the girls entered the kitchen and turned on the light on the counter.

I stood in the shadows waiting for the action.

"You are quite courageous to try to steal my siblings from me." Anuchi wasn't happy.

"Ha! You should have seen the look on Achu's face. He totally loved me. As for Pichu and Piya, I can be a better elder sister to them than you can ever be." Anita replied confidently.

She was clearly tired of living. Clearly, she hadn't heard of Anuchi's reputation.

"Only if you are alive." Anuchi jumped on her.

"Oww..." Soon, muffled cries filled the room.

I felt bad for her. Also, I was a bit worried. Anuchi rarely handled things physically. She was the cunning girl who had her own ways. Attacking someone physically would leave behind marks. This wasn't her usual style.

I decided to intervene. But I was stopped before I could take two steps.

"Eeek..." I almost cried out. I thought a ghost had grabbed me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Aloshi who was grabbing my shirt and stopping me from rescuing his sister.

He didn't answer. He just shook his head and dragged me back. Although I disliked him the moment I saw him, my opinion of him improved later as he remembered my name.

"Hihihi..." I heard the suppressed giggles.

I was confused. Then I realized that the girls weren't fighting. They were wrestling.

"Little dog, did you think you can win against me?" Anita overpowered Anuchi.

"Why are you so strong?"

"You don't know how much I have to struggle at home. Mom makes me eat the vegetables and chicken. Dad makes me work out every day. Then the three little ones would make my life miserable. So I got stronger." Anita boasted.

"Do you think my life is easier? Pichu is an angel. But Piya is competitive and Achu is a jealous shameless boy. I am the only sane one in this family." Anuchi complained.

'Heyy...'

"Hah! Your family is far better. Don't you see how my family looks like they walked out of a spy movie? Do you know for how many months dad and mom were trying to get their hands on gifts to impress Jeemma and chachan? Take a look at Aloshi. He is growing up as a carbon copy of his father. My only relief is school and my calls with you."

"You also call her Jeemma?"

"Everyone calls her Jeemma now. Achu is good when it comes to naming people. Why is he not giving me a name?"

"He called you Aani."

"I don't want to share the name with that green tea-drinking toddler."

"Green tea drinker? Is that a new insult?"

"Not really. I just know that she will be a green tea drinker in future."

"Really? How can you tell?"

"..."

I felt like my head was going to explode. Within minutes, I lost count of the topics they talked about.

"Girl... what did you do with your hair?" Anuchi asked.

"It was mom. You saw it in the video."

"Yes. But it wasn't clear."