078 Story

In no time, I was filling my pockets with sweets.

"You know, my eldest sister is mom's favourite. My eldest sister's favourite is Chocolate with almonds." I said to the girls.

Within seconds, they bought two packets of chocolates with almonds in it. The uncle, in charge of the canteen, was glaring at me. He probably knew the truth. I ignored him.

"What are you doing?" A loud shout filled the canteen.

Time to run. I ran and crawled under a table.

"That... we were just buying some chocolate for your son." The bravest among the girls answered.

From under the table, I could see the girls shivering like leaves. They were scared of Jeemma.

"Did he say he is my son?"

"Yes."

"... Don't ever do something like this unless you want to lose your internship," Jeemma warned the girls. They nodded in unison.

"Come out." She ordered me.

"No need. I am comfortable here." I answered Jeemma.

"Come out right now. I don't have the whole day to waste." I could hear her voice getting angrier.

"Jeemma can go and do your job. I will come out on my own when I am bored." I answered sincerely.

"You... drag him out," Jeemma ordered one of the girls.

"But... But I studied accountancy." She replied.

I was impressed by the dumbness of the girl.

Fortunately for her, her friends weren't so dumb. One of them reached under the table.

"Go away..." I tried to kick her away.

But she still grabbed my leg and dragged me out.

"Hihihi... Jeemma, you know, you look even more beautiful when .... Ahhhh..." I wanted to calm her down a bit before she punished me. But she completely ignored me and spanked me in front of everyone.

"Go to my office." She ordered after she hit my bum with her hand. She also took all the chocolates I got.

It was a light slap. It didn't hurt that much. But it was still embarrassing to get spanked in front of everyone.

Mom doesn't punish us in front of the public or guests. She would wait for everyone to leave before punishing us. But Jeemma is different. If we misbehave, we would be punished on the spot.

I walked to her office. I didn't look at the employees. I decided not to talk to Jeemma for some time. I walked to the corner. I wanted to sit silently in the corner and make Jeemma feel bad for me.

"Come here." She grabbed me and took me to the table.

"Let go of me. I am not talking to you." I protested.

"You don't have to talk. I just want something to hug." Jeemma replied.

"Then I will buy you a teddy bear."

"Really? I want one as big as you."

"Ok." I agreed.

"Good boy. Even my husband never bought me a teddy bear." Jemma grumbled.

Wait... I am angry at her. How did I end up promising her a teddy bear?

This is another difference between Jeemma and Mom. If I was fighting with Mom, she would let me protest and give me enough room to fight her. But with Jeemma, I don't even have the liberty to fight properly.