012 Cheer Girls

I made a huge blunder.

Yesterday, I scared off a pretentious friend of mom. She was really scared and made a mess even after leaving. She contacted their college friends and told them all about the 'demon child' Riya is rearing.

The bad thing is that it made mom furious. The worse thing is that more friends of our mom came to visit after the incident. They all wanted to take mom's side.

Today also five friends of our mom came home. Memorizing the names of all five of them was trouble. So I am going to name them however I like.

They came after lunch. They brought many sweets and some baby products. All the sweets would go to Anu and I won't get anything. Also, some of the clothes they brought as a gift were for girl child as they thought I would look cute in them.

I hated it.

The five friends consoled mom.

"You know how stupid she is. I am sure she saw some dream." The tall one said.

"The best thing is that she is finally speaking properly. You have no idea how much I hated her fake accent." The average one said.

"Since her speaking disability is healed, I don't mind even if your son is haunted." A beautiful short lady said as she picked me up.

The look on mom's face said that she didn't like that comment.

"Keep that aside. When are you getting married?" Mom launched a vicious attack at the short lady.

"When your son turns 18." The short lady replied without even blinking.

The entire room broke into laughter. Mom also laughed. But it wasn't exactly laughter. I knew that she was getting angrier and angrier. But I liked that comment.

"Look at his smile... He liked that." The pregnant lady said poking my cheeks.

I was indeed smiling ear to ear. I just imagined the baby me marrying her and it was funny. Too bad. I already have someone.

"He laughs and smiles if others do it." Mom replied.

Poor mom. She didn't know that I was understanding everything and laughing.

"Just wait. In six months I will be having one like this."The pregnant lady said.

"We are all looking forward to that. Do you even know to hold a baby?" The short lady found her new prey.

"I know a bit." The pregnant lady replied in low voice.

"It's fine. I can teach you." Mom stepped in.

In no time, I became the guinea pig. The pregnant woman held me in different positions and even burped me.

"At first, babies will poop and pee whenever they want. There is no choice other than to clean up after that. But as time passes, you can slowly train them." Mom said as she took off my clothes.

I tried to protest. But the dignity of a baby has no value in our society. Within seconds, I was naked and five ladies were staring at my unnamed parts.

I tried to cover it with my hands. Unfortunately, my baby hands were a bit short and I could barely reach the important parts.

"Look, he is shy." Someone commented.

"He does that every time. You will get used to such habits of kids." Mom ignored it and passed me the pregnant lady.

"Hold him like this and ask him to poop." Mom instructed the pregnant lady.