36: Dessert

(A/N) ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This chapter contains sexual content and I hope you guys enjoy the updates!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @MorganGiglioBooks OR JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER (LINK IN BIO) FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND UPDATES!

***

Parker had quite literally sped back to the building and hardly even stopped at the gate to the parking garage. Once parked we had carried the food in and gone up the elevator to her office, gotten off, and then got on to go up to her apartment. As the doors opened the two guards gave her a questioning glance but didn't say anything as we paraded right past them, closing the door behind ourselves. We set the food down on the kitchen counter and then Parker turned to me, a slight blush on her cheeks.

"I'm not really that hungry anymore." She stated looking me up and down

I could now feel the heat rising to my cheeks, surely making mine a matching shade of pink "Me either."

"Maybe we should just skip right to dessert then?" She said, her eyes suggestively looking me over as though I was on the menu

I stepped closer and placed my hand on her hip while leaning against the side of the counter looking up at her "I could be down for that."

She bit her lip looking down at me, our eyes locked and the tension too thick to even breathe. Suddenly she moved in and captured my lips with hers, the heat building between us once again. She moved to push me back against the counter and then lifted me up and onto it. She stood between my legs, never once breaking the kiss in the process and then let her hands rest on my thighs, squeezing ever so slightly.

I let out a soft moan and received a satisfied sigh, our labored breathing combined in the kiss. She slid her tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance and I obliged before fighting for dominance, our tongues swirling together. She clearly won as she dictated the pace and my head felt dizzy and my heart rate continued to pick up more and more.

Suddenly she pulled back, her breathing heavy and voice raspy "So am I still not allowed to fuck you or have you changed your mind?"

I was still catching my breathe, looking back at her lustful gaze "I think the answer is pretty obvious."

"Is it?" She countered, giving me a smirk that for some reason or another just turned me on even more than before

I sighed and shook my head before looking up at her while biting my lip.

"I really want you to fuck me Parker." I stated never breaking eye contact

She kissed me hard, my mind going blank for a second as she picked me up, her hands on my ass as she carried me towards the bed. She dropped me back and smirked before climbing on top of me and kissing down my neck. Each kiss, every touch, every second was making me increasingly more wet and I wanted nothing more than for her to just rip my clothes off and take me. I wasted no time pulling her shirt off and tossing it to the side revealing her black lace bra and perfectly toned torso.

She gave me a sexy look "Like what you see?"

I rolled my eyes and reached back, fumbling slightly before unhooking her bra and throwing it off to the side "Yeah I do."

It was now her turn to roll her eyes "My eyes are up here."

"I know." I shrugged

Choosing to ignore my last comment she now pulled off my shirt before unhooking my bra like an NBA player drains 3 pointers.

Wasting no time I tugged at her pants and she smirked at me "Someone's in a hurry."

I rolled my eyes and unbuttoned her pants before she helped me slide them off, her fingers hooking her underwear as well leaving her completely naked. I couldn't help but let my eyes wander over her body, her perfect c cup tits, her perfect body, her shaved...

"Stop checking me out and fuck me." She stated causing me to break from my trance

Yes ma'am.

I smirked down at her and then moved down kissing her chest and then her body causing soft moans to escape her mouth. As I reached her waistline I kissed back and forth and her hips buckled slightly. I paused for only a second once I finally reached her pussy before leaning in and swirling my tongue on her clit.

"Yes Harper." She breathed out

I swirled my tongue a moment and then flicked it up and down causing her to squirm beneath me. I swirled my tongue once more and moved up to position my fingers at her entrance. I slowly slid them into her and she let out a low moan. I picked up my pace, her breathing becoming more ragged as the speed increased. She reached down, her hands tangling in my hair and positioning my mouth exactly where she wanted it as I sucked at her clit. I could tell she was starting to get close now judging by her loud moans, and arched back. I started pounding my fingers into her as fast as I could and She instantly tightened around me.

"Fuck yes Harper don't stop." She screamed out, her grip tightening

I continued relentlessly until she threw her head back and pulled at my hair, her moans coming out as half screams.

"Harper!" She moaned out, her body shaking as she started to relax slightly

She twitched as I slid my fingers out and peeked my head up to see her laying there seemingly trying to recover.

She looked up at me, her eyes gentle and settled on my hand as I wiped my mouth.

She propped herself up and leaned down kissing me gently for a second before pulling back.

"Take your pants off, lay down, and close your eyes." She stated in barely a whisper

I like her telling me what to do way more than I should.

She hopped up going into the closet as I obliged and tugged off my pants and underwear before laying back with my head on the soft pillow. I peeked over to the closet once more unable to see what it was she was doing before closing my eyes and seeing only darkness. A few moments went by before I head her footsteps coming out and stopping at the edge of the bed.

"Open your eyes." She stated causing me to look over at her

My eyes went wide as I saw a rather large 7 or 8 inch red dildo strapped to her. I looked up at her and she was giving me her signature sexy smirk that sent my heart fluttering.

"Are you comfortable with me fucking you with this?" She asked looking down at me

I nodded my head, unable to form a coherent thought. She climbed onto the bed and then on top of me, the tip of cold silicone hitting my stomach as she leaned in to kiss me. She captured my lips with hers, both of us moving in sync as she let her hands wander all over my body. She reached down lower and slowly started rubbing my clit causing my breathe to hitch and her to pull back and look down at me. I knew I was dripping wet to begin with but with each movement of her finger I felt myself growing more and more turned on. She suddenly stopped and seductively licked her lips before putting her finger in her mouth and sucking it. I swear to god I stopped breathing for a second as I watched in awe.

She pulled her finger out and smiled down at me "Damn you taste better than any dessert I've ever had."

I know for a fact that my face was instantly as red as ever. She shifted slightly on top of me and reached down, positioning the dildo and rubbing it against my clit.

I let out a low moan as she whispered to me "Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes." I breathed out

***

(A/N) Please don't forget to like, comment, and follow! It really does help and I appreciate you all so much! ❤️