Interlude 7 - Showdown: Ina Kingdom vs Slephen

October 26

Off the coast of Migasaki, Himukai Province

Three Slephen warships, including the Art Royal, suddenly appeared off the coast of Migasaki, and using their magic heat ray cannons, destroyed and set ablaze the warships of the Ashiwara Royal Court Navy one after another.

"If we stay at anchor like this, we'll be sitting ducks! All ships, set sail immediately!"

Admiral Kanbei ordered all the warships anchored on the coast to sail out. Then, the wind generators of each ship began to activate, and the ships that had pointed their bows toward the land rowed out to sea one after another. Kanbei also boarded one of the ships and pointed the tip of his Divine Sword, Majesty, toward the enemy ship.

"The power of Majesty is the power of the thrust... the attack that flies from the tip will pierce everything!"

The Royal Court Navy set sail immediately and approached Slephen's warships. Kanbei channeled his magical power into the hilt of his sword and immediately thrust the Majesty. The attack went straight for Slephen's warship.

"...Huh!?"

The attack that Kanbei released was blocked by the 'membrane' that appeared to cover the enemy ship, leaving the Slephen warship completely undamaged.

"...The enemy ships' cannons are lit!"

The three Slephen warships were again prepared to fire their laser cannons. Immediately after, six heat rays hit the Royal Court Navy ships. The heat rays, produced by the denaturation of a large amount of magical power, penetrated the hulls of the warships without difficulty and sink the six ships once again.

"Inujin Shinobi, take Renju-hime and Koma-hime on the firebirds and leave to the skies above!"

Kanbei ordered the Inujin Shinobi to evacuate the two ladies, who are his guests of honor, from the battle. After receiving his command, the ninjas placed the ladies on the firebirds and took off toward the land.

Sky over Migasaki

Washitsuka Renju, who had taken refuge in the sky on the firebird, was looking down on the battlefield from above with Monoue Koma on her back.

"The power of the Divine Sword is not working... just what is that ship!?"

Spread out across the ocean was the sight of the Royal Court's proud navy being obliterated by only three enemy ships. Monoue Koma was as shocked as she was to see the scene.

"...It looks like warships of the United Kingdom of Slephen. I don't know why they attacked us now."

The man who was riding the firebird, an Inujin Shinobi, explained about the enemy ships. Renju and Koma were watching the battle anxiously.

Art Royal

The three sailing warships, which had acquired solid defenses and enormous destructive power through the magical power collected and amplified from the slaves surrendered by the Great Sou Empire, were laying waste one-sidedly, repelling the attacks unleashed by the Royal Court Navy.

"Hahaha... good, good! Sink them all!"

The captain of the Art Royal, Antarell, could not stop cackling as he watched the ships of the Ina Kingdom navy burn up without a trace. The power weapons they had created after long research was powerful enough to conquer the Western World in the blink of an eye.

"Once we defeated the Royal Court Navy, the next step would be to bombard the ground. And that would be the end of the Royal Court's forces," Antarell ordered the sailors.

ASAHI NO NISHISEI - Rising Sun Goes West (2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara