𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

"Have a nice day" "You too" I smiled at the costumer that now went outside

"Have a nice day" "You too" I smiled at the costumer that now went outside. Today's one busy day. I got so many orders and reservations for the whole month.

I look around and smiled at the shop that i had. I just opened this shop 5 months ago and it has been blowing up.

"Hey sunny, how does it look?" My friend, Jasmine asked me while holding a bouquet that had tulips of many colors. Jasmine is one of my friends. She's a office worker, works as a secretary. She's very beautiful, really, tan skin, wavy brown hair and green eyes.

I smiled at her. "Yeah Jas, this looks amazing. You're really talented at this. How about you just become my employee" I winked. Jasmine just laughed. "Yeah. Maybe if im not busy I can help here for a bit. Im gonna be busy next next week because the Ceo announced that his son's gonna take over now."

"Ooh. Good luck then. I hope that new boss of yours is good" "I hope so" We just continued with our chitchats discussing about our lives and work.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

After 2 hours Jasmine went home saying she had some emails to work on.

I was just about to tie the bouquet when the door rang indicating that a costumer went inside.

I look around and saw a woman probably in her late 40's.

"Hello ma'am, what can I help you with?"

The beautiful lady looked around and responds "Hello dear, I'd like to have a bouquet made for tomorrow afternoon."

"Oh sure. What flowers would you like?"

"I'd like it to be a surprise. You can choose. I heard that this shop makes really nice bouquets"

"Oh okay. Thank you for trusting. Whose name should I put it for pickup tomorrow?"

She thought for a moment before saying

"Ivan"

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎