𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

I tossed my phone to the leather couch after calling the doctors

I tossed my phone to the leather couch after calling the doctors. I look back at sunny and gently caressed her pale cheek, she didn't even move one single inch, just kept laying in my arms lifelessly.

Minutes later, loud knocks was heard from my door. I stopped caressing her cheeks and went to open the door. They went close to her and began to check her while I waited impatiently.

A dull feeling came to me seeing her motionless and pale. I never want to see her like that again.

After some time they finally finished checking on her. One doctor came to me and I immediately barked questions at him.

"Fortunately she's fine. Based from the results she got food poisoning earlier which made her feel sick. I advise you to avoid foods that can upset her stomach such as dairy and spicy foods. Stick with light and non fatty meals for now. If anything else happens call me" The doctor said

I nod at what he said and decided to tell one of my men to buy her light foods for the moment. Oh and regarding the food poisoning situation, the restaurant wont be open anymore. I'll make sure of it.

They left soon after finalizing everything with her. I went inside my closet and wore a white shirt and grey sweatpants.

I look back at sunny and laid next to her, making sure there's some space left so that she won't feel uncomfortable. I look back at her peaceful face and closed my eyes letting darkness engulf me.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Why is this bed so soft? This isn't like my bed, mine was nice but this was BETTER

Why is this bed so soft? This isn't like my bed, mine was nice but this was BETTER. Huh? Why is my pillow moving? And why does this pillow smell so good? I could drown myself in it forever.

Slowly opening my eyes I look at the supposed pillow expecting it to be a pillow and not a man's chest.

What it this?! Who am I hugging?! Oh my god!!

With wide eyes I look up and saw Ivan sleeping. Oh.my.holy.muffins. Did I just sleep with Ivan? I mean not dirty sleep sleep but the other sleep sleep.

He was sleeping on his side, one of his hands under my head, 𝒐𝒉 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 the other hand on my waist. His eyelashes were so long and his lips were pinky making me want to put my- 𝒐𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕!

I slowly sat up the bed without disturbing him and tiptoed to the bathroom.

I look at the gorgeous bathroom and went near the mirror. Gosh I look horrible. Flashbacks from yesterday passed through my mind and I widen my eyes even more. No wonder I look horrible, I must have cried too much yesterday. I regret putting on mascara that wasn't waterproof.

After washing my face I went outside. "Good morning" I almost let out a squeal at the voice. "Gosh, Ivan. You surprised me! Good morning to you too" "Are you feeling better now?" I nod my head "Yeah I feel better than yesterday. Thank you by the way." "Good to know you feel better. Let's go have breakfast"

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Breakfast was yummy for him but not for meಠ_ಠ I only had to eat bland food. He told me that "you have to avoid foods that can trigger your stomach, sunshine. Now eat that"

I told him I had to go to work, but he said no because according to him "you need some rest. Stay here" but im kind of stubborn so in the end I got to go to work㋛︎.

I look at the fresh sets of flowers that arrived and smelled some of them. Ahhh I love flowers so much. I picked different types of flowers and began making a pastel colored bouquet.

"It looks too light. I should add a darker color" I changed the sky blue ones with a darker color.

After being satisfied with my work, I picked it up and put it near the glass windows so people could see.

My phone pinged so opened it and saw that Ivan aka robot texted me.

𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚝: 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚢.

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢: 𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚒𝚛👌

I put my phone back and smiled.

My phone pinged back again and I smiled expecting it to be Ivan but it fell down the moment I saw the name.