Apricity

“Get up!” You shouted, jumping on your shared bed where Ivan was sleeping. "Ivan we have to go!" The loudness of your voice and the sudden impact from the jump woke him up. Ivan rolled over to look at you with tired eyes. "What's gotten you so excited sunshine?" He asked as his muscular hand went to your waist.

Sunny rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's question. "Have you forgotten? We're at disneyland bubs! Come on I want to look around!"

"Babe, you do know you only got like 4 hours of sleep right? Come sleep me. Also, why are you so excited today huh?" He pulled you closer and pecked your lips.

"Its disney, Ivan! We are talking about our childhood here!"

Ivan laughed. “You’re adorable.”

You just scoffed a little but didn’t argue. It was pointless arguing with Ivan when he said things like that because no matter what you said, he would find it cute in some way. "Get up" "Okay okay. Im up. Let me get ready first."

Ivan dressed normally, and even if he wore simple clothing, he still looked verh hot. . You tried to get him to put on a cute disney shirt but he refused so instead, you brought our you lovely "weapons" and made him wear it. Also,  you and him compromised with him wearing the Mickey Mouse hat to match your Minnie Mouse hat.

--------

The day had been a blast. Ivan's laughter echoed through the air as we navigated the exhilarating rides, and, true to form, he couldn't help but scream on every water ride, despite the scorching heat. Found out he was scared of roller coasters.

As we strolled through the park in the evening, Ivan grinned, "Remember that one time on the roller coaster? You were holding on for dear life, and I thought you might crush my hand!"

I chuckled, "Oh, please! You're the one who nearly lost your voice screaming for help"

He shot me a playful glare, "Hey, it's not my fault that the rides were unpredictable! Anyway, let's grab some food. I don't want you to get hungry.

Ivan handed me a pair of corndogs, and as I took a bite, he teased, "I got the ones with extra mustard, just how you like it."

With a mock gasp, I replied, "You remembered! This might be the most romantic corndog moment ever."

He wiped a bit of mustard from my lips, his touch lingering. "Can't have you looking like a mustard monster," he said with a grin.

As we decided to revisit some rides in the evening, Ivan pointed to the carousel. "How about a classic spin on this beauty?"

I nodded, "Sure, why not? It's like we're in our own little fairytale."

As the carousel twirled, Ivan handed me a single yellow tulip he'd bought from a nearby vendor. "For my beautiful sunshine" he said with a wink. I could feel the heat on my cheeks. "Stop being so romantic. Do you want me to look like a cherry?"
He just smiled "Today's been amazing. You make everything magical, sunshine." I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Likewise. I couldn't have asked for a better day, even with your screams on the rides.

He leaned in, "Well, get ready for one more thrilling moment," and kissed me softly, making the fireworks seem even more spectacular.