Apricity

"Rise and shine princess!" Damian went to me and hugged me tight. "B-brother you weigh like a lion. Get off me" I pushed him off of me. "Sorry princess, I got excited. Now lets go! It's your special day today." He held my hand as we went to the kitchen to have breakfast. 

"Happy birthday dear" Mom went to me and kissed my cheek as dad did the same. Mom happily hands me a plate filled with waffles. "Here honey, Mom made this for you"  "Thanks mom" I ate the waffles and complimented my mom's cooking skills. "Mom you cook so well. Why didn't I inherit your cooking skills?" I asked. Dad chuckled and said "I guess you got it from me sunny. Your brother here is the one who got your  mother's cooking skills" "Then I guess my brother will have to cook for me then" Damian looked at me and patted my head "Of course sis, anything for you" 

After eating I went to the living room. "I'll open it mom" I went to the door, opened it, and saw Ivan standing. "Happy birthday sunshine" He handed me a bag and a big bouquet of chocolates. "Oh Ivan you're here" Mom went to him as Ivan greeted her politely. 

"Where's your parents Ivan?" "They'll come later" "That's great. I have a lot of stuff to talk to her about." 

Damian went to shake my brothers hand and took out an expensive looking chest piece. "So it was you who bought it" Damian nodded cockily "I had to buy it. It was only 7 million dollars anyway." "7 million dollars?!" I asked shocked. "Yeah. It's because these chest pieces are made out of gold" He said showing me a piece. Wow. So that's how life is being rich. 

"Your ass is so gonna get beaten" Damian said.  Ivan shook his head and looked at him with a competitive gaze. "That will never happen". 

The two of them began to play while I just lazily watched. Gosh It was fun at first but now it's so boring. None of them plans to lose! Well not after they both bet 5 million. 

I felt my phone ring and I smiled. "Im just gonna take this" I stood up and went to my bedroom. 

"Happy Birthday our Sunshine!!" The four of them shouted. "Thanks guys!" "I can't wait to see you later! You look so beautiful!" Ivy said "Yeah. And I bought you many gifts!" Gwyn says showing me various boxes. Wow, she really went shopping. 

We all talked for a bit and I went to the living room after calling them. "So, who won?" I asked sitting next to Ivan. "No one. It was a tie" Ivan responds and sipped his drink. 

The whole day Ivan stayed with my family and I. Finally, after 5 hours other people arrived. "Happy birthday sweetie" Ivan's mom hugged me tight and hands me my present. "Oh my gosh, you look so pretty!" His dad went to me and greeted me too. Mom saw them and went to them. The two girls immediately going gossip mode, while the boys went business mode, including Ivan and my brother. 

I looked around and finally saw my friends. "Girls!" I went to them and hugged them tight. "I missed you guys so much" "Happy birthday!" "Wow, this house is huge" Amber told me "Yeah. It gets boring because of the size though. Like I have to walk all the way there to get water" 

We talked for a bit when my brother went to me. "Princess I want to tell-" He looked at someone and his face changed in shock. I looked at where he was looking and saw Jasmine looking at him with the same expression. 

Hold on..... I think I know what's going on. 

"You?!" The both of them shout at the same time. "No offense Sunny but this devil over here is your brother?" Damian looked at her and scoffed. "What do you mean devil? Do you really think my handsome face looks like some red person with horns? Pshhh, you must be blind. I think your friend over here needs glasses, princess" Jasmine looked at him and glared while he did the same. 

"I can sense something" Amber went to me while eating snacks. 

So...... the secretary of my brother is Jasmine, and the freak CEO is my brother. What kind of wattpad story is this? 

"I have to go somewhere princess" He smiled at me and glared at Jasmine "It wasn't nice meeting you" "It wasn't nice meeting you too cocky asshole" The two of them glared at each other and walked away. 

Well that was fun. :p 

"Sunshine, I need to tell you something" I flinched at the sudden sound and turned around to see Ivan. "Gosh, you surprised me." "Sorry, sunshine" He smiled. Wow, Ivan feels really happy today. "You've been smiling a lot today" "Oh really? I guess it's because of this beauty in front of me then" I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. 

Ivan held my hand as we both went outside, specifically to the garden. "I wanna tell you something. I-uh, God, why am I nervous? I shouldn't be nervous" I chuckled at his frustrated face and encouraged him to speak.  "Fine, I'll be straightforward. I like you sunshine" He looked at my eyes and I looked at him shocked. "W-what?" "I said I like you. let's date, sunny" I look at him with wide eyes. 

Am I glad? I mean I've been feeling butterflies from him either. Should I say yes? no? Oh I don't care anymore, I'll take the risk. What if this would be one of the greatest happening of my life. 

I looked at Ivan and smiled. "Let's try this, I like you too Ivan" He smiled at what I said and kissed my forehead. 

Best. birthday. ever