Apricity

"Oh my god he really is handsome" I spoke as I looked at five from the umbrella academy. I mean how does he look so young? 

I was about to get some more of the yummy popcorn when a person suddenly spoke from behind. 

"Who's handsome?" I turned around and saw Ivan leaning on the doorframe with a small bag on his right hand. I stood up and went to him. "Oh that? You heard nothing. That must have been the character on the screen talking." 

He raised his brows and looked at me. "Oh really. I believe that must have been a ghost then since you actually paused the movie to SIMP over that guy" "What? What do you mean pau- oh.. you are right." I looked at him and smiled. "Im sorry okay. You are more better looking than him" I looked at him and smiled even more that my cheeks began to hurt. 

"Yeah yeah. Here, your order madame sunshine" He told me as he kissed my forehead and handed me the small bag. I opened the bag and saw a container with 4 different slices of cake. It had carrot, chocolate,caramel,and vanilla cake. I also looked at the bag and saw a small flower bouquet filled with small chocolate candies instead of flowers and, it had a card saying "For my dearest sunshine". Is it okay for me to cry? 

"I hope you like them. They had other flavors of cake there but I only bought 4 since I didn't know if you would like all of them. If you dont like them I can just go back and get-" I cut him off before he could talk and smashed my lips on his. He immediately responded and held my waist as he closed his eyes. Oh how much I loved his scent and the way his veiny arms held me tight. 

I was about to kiss him more when he stopped. "No more sunshine. If you kiss me longer, something might happen" he whispered in my ears and went to the bed placing the bag there. I looked at him with red cheeks and swollen lips still wanting more but agreed to him anyway. 

"Lets watch this movie. I want to see how you really like this FIVE guy. " He spoke as he made himself comfortable on the bed. "Why is he even named after a number?" "Dont mind it. Just watch the movie and, stop judging five" I spoke to him every five second. He literally judged that poor character the whole series. Poor Five.