𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

Shock came through me as I looked at the place Robot lead us to

Shock came through me as I looked at the place Robot lead us to. He had arrived earlier and told me that we had to go somewhere and guess where he took me? Their own arena. Multiple horses were in the place.

"I-wow. Why are we here robot?" I asked him. "Because you wanted to" He said simply as he went to get a bucket with horse food.

He did this for me? I think im blushing so much. I hope he doesn't notice my tomato face though.

"Here. Lets go feed the horses" He hands me a bucket as I followed him to the stables. He went to a beautiful brown horse and caressed her mane. "You can feed her. Her name's Maya. She'll be the one you'll ride on later." I went closer to maya and took a carrot as maya immediately chewed on it. "Aww you're so cute maya" Wow, her mane's so soft.

I looked at robot as he went to a white horse feeding it with so much love and care.

After 15 minutes he told me that it was time we ride the horses. He taught me the basics first and I got the hang of it after minutes.

"Lets ride around the whole place. I'll be behind you, don't worry" He said as I nod  my head.

"Lets do this maya" I told the horse as I steadied myself to not fall. We both rode across the whole area and I almost felt my mouth ripping because of all the smiling. I look at robot and Zeus (his horse's name) as they both rode like professionals. It looked just like a movie scene where the king rides his horse. I look at maya and saw her looking at zeus a bit. Wait what?ಠ_ಠ horses do that too?

We arrived back at the stables and put them inside after giving them a snack. We went back to his car and headed back home. "Thank you for today Ivan. I really had fun." I smiled at him. "You're welcome, sunshine. Glad you had fun"
Sunshine? We're on nicknames now? Its fair since I call him robot but the way he says sunshine makes me feel weird.

He dropped me at my flower shop soon after and left to go work for his business meeting.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

I looked at the photo sunny took on my phone

I looked at the photo sunny took on my phone. She took my phone earlier saying "You need to have some pictures on your phone, it looks too bland.  Come on smile! Say Muffins!"

She took 76 photos all in all and most of it were pictures of her smiling with maya. I wont complain, maybe I'll keep these pics.

My secretary calls me that it is now time to have the meeting. I nod my head and walk through the halls.

"Start now" I told the man who looked nervous as he started his presentation.

Hmmm good. The presentation that he presented was good so I just nod my head and gestured for the next presenter to present her work.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

I sobbed as I read the tragic part of the book im reading

I sobbed as I read the tragic part of the book im reading. Well at least this was book one, I hope she publishes the second book though. I wanna see their happy ending.

I closed the finished book and decided to design flowers instead. I took yellow and white flowers and began designing, cutting, and tying it all together to make the perfect sunny bouquet.

My phone pinged and saw that Jasmine messaged me ranting about her boss.

Jas🌼: Sunny, I think I've become crazy

Sunny💛: Why though?

Jas🌼: He makes me so crazy that I want to hit my head so many times. He keeps on annoying me🙂.

I winced at my friend's misery. She must have so many patience.

Sunny💛: I dont know what to say🙂. Maybe ask amber on ways to kill an annoying man. Im just kidding. Dont think about it. Fighting!

I put my phone back down as a customer went inside eyeing the bouquet that I made and said that she wants to buy it. I smile at her and gave her the bouquet after she pays for it.