𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

I arrived at the Ivanov's Mansion because Claire invited me earlier

I arrived at the Ivanov's Mansion because Claire invited me earlier. She told me she had gifts for me that she bought from paris.

The door opened and claire wearing a beautiful red dress opened the door. "Oh, Sunny you're here! Come inside I have so many stuff to tell you. Zoey please give us iced tea's." She told their maid as the maid went to the kitchen.

"How are you sunny? Did you have fun at london?" "Yes Claire, I had so much fun. Ivan toured me to the whole place." She smiled " That's great. It's the first time my ice cold son toured someone. He never really cared before and just left people at the hotel." Oh really? That's shocking but sweet at the same time.

"Oh btw, I need to give you your gifts! I have so many chocolates- oh hi son!" She waved and I turned around seeing Robot in a white polo shirt and black pants. But damn- he looks so handsome. You could literally see his muscles everywhere.

He greets his mom and sits beside me not even sparing me a single glance. Claire went upstairs to get the gifts and im here left with the robotಠ_ಠ

This is so awkward. Im not used to being quiet. I like to talk and this silence is making me awkward so, I decided to talk to him first who was looking at his phone.

"Hey robot. How are you?"

"Good."

"What did you do these days?"

"Work" He responds now sipping his coffee that the maid brought.

I bet that coffee is cold. Just like his soul. Cold. Lol Im just kidding.

Oh thank muffins, Claire arrived bringing boxes while huffing. "Finally, this box is so heavy. Here sunny. All this are for you" My eyes widened. All of this?! "Oh no claire its fine. I can just have one box, this is to much-" "Oh nonsense. All of this are for you. Have it" I just thanked her and started thinking of a way to bring all of this boxes.

"Sunny, where do you wanna go next time?" She asked. I thought for a moment and respond "I wanna try horse riding. I've never really tried it yet so I really wanna experience it while riding a beautiful brown horse." She nods while this robot over here just keeps looking at his phone.

We talked for a bit when I realized it was time for me to go. I told Claire about it and she nods. "Oh okay. I'll see you soon. Ivan drive her home, don't let her go out alone." Ivan just nods and stands up taking out his keys. "Good bye Claire. Thank you for these." I was about to carry the boxes when two large hands took the boxes instead.

"Lets go" We walked to the car and he put the boxes in the back seat before going to the drivers seat.

"Where to?" "The flower shop please" I told him "But it's already night time. What will you do there? It's dangerous." "Well I have to clean the shop and put some stuff there" "I'll go to your shop tomorrow. Go home now." I nod my head and stopped myself from becoming a blushing mess.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Robot was true to what he said and arrived at the flower shop 15 minutes earlier asking what he needed to do. I told him he needed to hang those new paintings that I bought on the wall. He nodded his head and just did his job.

So and hour later I looked at his back as he arranged the new flower stand that I bought. He was so concentrated on what he was doing that it looked so attractive.

"Take a picture, It'll last longer." He snapped me out of my thoughts and I widened my eyes. Did this robot just see me watching him?! "Yes I did." What in the world? Is he a mind reader now?! "No. Im not. You just happened to be talking while you thought you were thinking" Oh my gosh Im so embarrassed, I wanna bury myself༎ຶٹ༎ຶ. "You're gonna bury yourself? Don't." Oh my gosh he heard me again!

He turned around somewhat amused and said "Yeah. I heard you again."

Ahhhhhhhh!!

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

"Thank you for the help Ivan" I handed him a cake that I bought and didn't bake my self because he'll die if I ever give him what I bake.

He nods his head and takes the cake

"We'll go out this Sunday. Get ready." "Oh where are we going?" "Secret. You'll know this sunday." And with that he leaves the shop while I just looked at his disappearing figure.