𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

I look at the emails at the screen and it was over a hundred

I look at the emails at the screen and it was over a hundred. Great, I love work anyways.

I typed and scrolled here and there while time passed by and before I knew it, it was already time to go home.

I rolled up my sleeves and drank my whiskey before getting out of the room.

I was driving when my phone rang making me look at it. I took the phone and drove with one hand.

"Ivan, can you go back to that flowershop? The flowers already wilted and I really love her flowers"

"Hmm okay mom, what flowers would you like?"

"Tell her to make anything. I love what she does."

I turned the car around back to the direction of the shop and went inside.

"Oh what would you like sir?" There I hear her sweet voice again, the way she smiles looks so bright. Damn Ivan stop thinking about that.

"I want another bouquet."

"Oh Mrs.Ivanov wants another one? Okay!"

How does she know my mom? Guessing from the way she smiled and spoke I think mom became friends with her just this week.

I look at her as she makes the bouquet with perfection. The way her eyebrows furrow when she does something wrong or the way she pouts out of seriousness.

Okay I really need to stop. Why am I observing her?

But there's just this attraction that does not make me wanna take my eyes off her and Im not liking it at all.

After she finally finished the bouquet that she did she handed it to me with sparkling eyes.

"Here you go. Say hi to Mrs. Ivanov for me"

I just nod my head at her and payed so I can leave already.

I need to avoid her.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

I arrived to my parents house and went inside.

"Ooh goodies! You brought it! Thank you Ivan" Mom went to me and snatched it and gave me a kiss on the cheeks afterwards.

"Oh its so pretty! Sunny always makes the best bouquets! Dear look!" Mom ran to the kitchen to show it to dad.

Oh so her name's Sunny? It fits her

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

"You- haahahahahhaha" Amber laughed so hard that she almost fell of the chair

"Oh shut up! I didn't mean to do it okay?!" Gwyn, one of the besties responds while rolling her brown almond eyes.

Amber just continued laughing at Gwyn's misery while the three of us just chuckled.

"So jasmine, how are you? I noticed you almost literally drank the whole bottle of wine"

Jasmine just sighed. "Well its because of this. The new ceo is a pain in the ass! Like he literally glares at me and argues 24/7! Its just like having a damn bratty child!" She took another WHOLE sip of her wine.

"Well atleast that's just for you, my skating partner changed a partner without even telling me" Ivy responds with a sad tone.

"Oh really? Why? Does he want to get his ass kicked?" Amber said showing the knife that was on the plate.

Ivy just chuckled and didnt say anything, of course we didn't ask further knowing it was a sensitive topic for her.

Ivy really loves skating. She dedicates her whole life to it, and knowing that her partner just left like that made me wanna burn that bastard.

Oh wait, I gotta be positive. I HOPE he gets his karma.

𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚

Im now inside the shop just designing flowers here and there. I decided to make a new and unique design for my customers.

While thinking of a design the door rings and I looked up to see Mrs. Ivanov

"Oh ma'am, you're here! Hi!"

"Stop calling me ma'am dear. Just call me Claire"

"Okay claire, is there anything that you want?"

"Oh no. I just wanted to come here. I was bored being all alone at a house so big with no one else so I just decided to come here."

The two of us continued to talk about stuff when I the door opened again and I saw Ivan come.

"Mom, why did you text me to come here? I had an important meeting"

"I just called you to say something. I want you to come here tomorrow and drive the both of you to our house."

My eyes widened and so did his

"Oh Claire its okay, no need to-"

"Shush, sunny its fine. Besides my husband also wants to meet you. I literally talk to him about your bouquets everyday"

I look at ivan and saw him with a blank face. Is he a robot or what? Emotionless Robot is what Im gonna call him from now on.

"Now sunny, we gotta go now. See you tomorrow Sunny!"

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

"Mom why did you invite her? You barely even know her mom"

"Nonsense. I like her Ivan. She's a kind and talented girl. You never know, what if she becomes my daughter in law" She wiggled her eyebrows causing me to sigh

"Mom you know that isn't ever gonna happen. You just met her this week mom. And Love isnt for me. And besides I don't even know who she is except for being a good flower shop owner."

"Yeah fine fine. You're just gonna become an old lame man who just feeds ducks at the park alone."

Im really sure this "sunny" girl already has a spot in my mom's heart. My mom doesn't make friends that easily but I guess she just got attracted to that woman. That "sunny girl indeed has an aura that attracts the people towards her.

"Remember to bring her home tomorrow. I wanna see her."

"Hmmmm"