Apricity

Everything was going well. You were so engrossed with mixing the sweet filling  that you didn't notice Ivan coming inside the kitchen.

"Ivan!" You yelled out in surprise as Ivan took the spoon and tasted the food. "A little warning would have been nice Ivan"

He just smiled and pecked your lips. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a shirt that clung to his muscular body. You blushed and leaned in to kiss his lips. "Hmm. The sauce is well mixed then. It tastes sweet" You looked at him once again. "Go and sit down. I know you're tired. I already prepared your drink."

He smiled and pecked your lips as a 'thank you' and left as you continued doing your work.

---------

"It looks delicious, sunshine" He spoke as you places the created dish on the counter. "Thanks, love. I hope it tastes good."

"Everything you make tastes good, sunshine". You look at him bewildered. "You must be crazy Ivan. I almost destroyed the kitchen before. You're blindly in love!" He just nodded and pecked your lips. "Maybe I am" 

With a gentle laugh, Ivan pulled you into a spontaneous dance, twirling you around the kitchen as if it were your private ballroom. The aroma of the delicious dish filled the air, creating a symphony of flavors around you.

As you swayed to an imaginary melody, Ivan whispered, "Even in chaos, your touch turns everything into a masterpiece, my love." The music of your laughter echoed through the room, harmonizing with the joyous atmosphere sunshine"

The two of you moved gracefully, not caring about the mess you had created or the world outside your cozy haven. Each step, each twirl, was a celebration of the simple and profound moments shared between you.

As the dance slowed, Ivan held you close, gazing into your eyes with warmth. "I wouldn't trade these moments for anything, sunshine. You make every day a beautiful adventure.

With a tender kiss, you both savored the sweetness of the dish and the love that filled the air. The kitchen, once a chaotic canvas, now felt like a masterpiece painted with laughter, love, and the shared joy of dancing in each other's arms completely forgetting the dish you wanted to make.