𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

I opened my eyes and saw a white ceiling

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I opened my eyes and saw a white ceiling. Where am I? After adjusting my eyes I finally concluded that I was in a hospital room. This room must be expensive. I look down and saw Ivan sleeping on my hand. 

He must have saved me. I smiled. I lightly caressed his soft hair and cutely booped his nose. He must have woken up from my actions though. He opened his eyes and sat up seeing me awake.

"Sunshine, do you feel alright? Should I call a doctor?" He said holding my face in his hands. Why am I feeling teary? Must be because of the amount of care im getting. "No its alright. Im fine" He smiled and hugged me tight. "Don't do that ever again. Im so glad you're safe" 

My heart.... it's racing so much. This has been happening before though. 

Do I....

Like Him? 

We were still hugging being in our own little world when the door opened loudly making me jump. 

"Princess?! Are you fine?! Who did this to you?!" A worried Damian went to me and removed Ivan off of me. 

"Wow, nice to meet you too Damian" Ivan said sarcastically 

"I dont give a shit about you Ivan" 

"Honey how are you? Are you fine?" Mom said and went to me. "here, I made you muffins" 

"Who had the nerve to do that to our daughter?" Dad said his eyes darkening. 

Ivan stood up and went to whisper something in my father's ear making him smirk and nod his head. 

Mom hands me a muffin and I happily ate it ignoring the others. 

"I don't want this to happen again. Princess, how about you move in with us?" Dad asked and Damian nodded his head immediately stating reasons on why I should move in with them. 

I look at Ivan and saw him nodding his head too. "Its a good idea to stay there sunshine. Besides, I want you to be safe"
He said making me nod. He's right. It's better to be safe so that we can prevent this from happening."Aww look at them they're so romantic. Young love" Mom awwed at the both of us which made me blush and Damian glare at Ivan. 

"Okay then. I'll stay with all of you" 

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

"Ivan I don't think I can eat more apples" I told him after mom gave me my third plate of apples.

Dad chuckled from the other side. "Sunny Im already having my fifth plate."

"You guys should eat plenty of apples. Does anyone want more?" Mom said coming inside.

I shook my head and politely rejected. Everyone of us rejected so only Dad had to eat it. Dad wanted to say no but seeing the look on his wife made him sigh and say yes.

"Okay honey, we have to go now. We'll see you again tomorrow" Mom said and kissed my head.

"Bye Ivan"

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

"We're staying at my place for this night. I wont let you go back to your apartment" I nod my head at what he said and agreed. I shivered at the thought of that bloody bear yesterday.

"Okay. I'll start packing my stuff tomorrow." I respond.

When we arrived I went to the guest room and went to sleep after saying goodnight.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

"Phew. And that's the last of it" I said and wiped the sweat on my forehead.

"I told you to relax on the couch. You're sweaty now" Ivan came in and put the box inside like a feather.

"I want to work too. I can't just be a lazy puppy"

"It's all set. Lets go" Ivan said after closing the car door. We both went inside his expensive car and drove to my parents house.

Im gonna miss you, apartment...