Apricity

I woke up with no Ivan next to me and pouted. Did he leave to work already? I stood up and went to the bathroom to get ready. As soon as I was finished I went downstairs and went to the kitchen following the delicious smell. This is definitely Ivan's cooking. 

"Goodmorning, sunshine" Ivan smiled at me as he put two plates on the table. "Goodmorning, Ivan. You've got no work today?" I asked him as I sat down. "No, I took an off duty today. Besides, It's my company. My secretary will handle things there. He'll call me when he'll need me, so dont worry, sunshine" he took one of my hand and kissed the tip of each of my fingers.  

"It's really yummy. Thank you for cooking love. How about I cook for our dinner later?" I looked at him. "I dont trust you with the kitchen sunshine. But oh well, I'll let you make dinner under my watch" I nodded and he smiled and went closer to me. 

I could feel the way his lips landed on mine. The sweet scent of his body and cologne mixed together, and the way his fingers went from the side of my face to my neck gave me so much butterflies. 

 "I love the taste of your lips on mine" He told me as we pulled away, his eyes shining bright. I was about to tell him something when his phone rang. "Gosh, who is that? Im sorry sunshine, I'll take that call first hmm?" He kissed my forehead and went to take his phone as he accepted the call. 

"Oh okay. Cancel it" 

"What do you mean I cant cancel it? Is it really that needed? I dont give a shit. Cancel it. There company is not that helpful anyways." He then ended the call and turned his phone on mute before coming back to me. 

"What's wrong, Ivan? Did something happen?" 

"Nothings wrong. It's just my secretary told me that there was an event held by Mr.Loid and he told me that I needed to be his daughter's partner for the event." 

"Well, did you accept it?" 

"Ofcourse not! Why would I do it when I have you sunshine? I dont need his daughter as my partner and I dont need his company. I wont be with some other girl. You will be the only girl who's worthy to be my partner" 

He went to me and snatched me by the waist. "And, don't worry about them hm? I can practically see the worry on your face." "Im not worried. Its just, what if he says something bad about you or affect your company?" "Dont worry, nothing like that will happen. Now, let me just enjoy my time with my sweet pretty girl"  

He gently pushed me against the cold wall as his veiny hands traced my curves. " So beautiful" Ivan went to me closer and nibbled on my lower lip. "Soft. I like it so so much." I fought back a sound as he went to me closer and closer until I let it out. He smirked and kissed me hard but gently. 

I gently tugged into his collar as I was out of breath. "Do you want me to stop?" "No,No, Dont stop. Just the opposite please" He nodded and carried me to the bedroom. "I wont. Now, lets get you somewhere comfortable."