𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

Wow

Wow. This plane is huge. My eyes literally went wide when I found out this was his private plane.

Perks of being rich #1. You can have your own private plane.

"Get in" Emotionless Robot told me as he carried my luggage. How sweet of the Emotionless Robot, carrying my luggage.

I got shocked even more the moment I went inside. I sat down the seat 3x larger than I am and made myself comfortable.

"What would you like to have Sir?" The attendant asked

"Whiskey. What do you want?" His eyes turned to me

"Do you guys have muffins?" I ask with hopeful eyes. "Yes Ma'am, we have muffins" "Great. 3 blue berry muffins then please." The attendant nodded and headed to another room.

"You can go to sleep. There's still 5 hours left till we arrive." He said while looking at his laptop looking really attractive. Is he real or what? How can someone look that handsome?

I had no energy to sleep so the only thing I could do was annoy Emotionless Robot. I turned around and asked him silly questions.

"Hey robot. I wanna ask something"

"Robot?" He looks at me, raising his dark eyebrows a little.

"Yeah. Robot. You're an emotionless robot." He just sighed and shaked his head.

"Do you still blow hot food when you eat?" I asked a nonsense question.

He shaked his head

"What? You don't? You really are a robot!
I literally have to blow it and still have to
Hasdhashsha to make the burn go away"

And it went on like that for hours and hours with me asking questions that never made sense. He never really got mad though, he just shakes his head and mutters "jesus, give me patience. What did I get myself into"

Well I was bored so I can't really help it¯\_(ツ)_/¯

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Finally London! We just arrived at our hotel and it looks beautiful. I also saw Big Ben earlier! This place is beautiful.

"Here's your keys." Emotional Robot left after saying that.

I arrived at my room and laid down on the bed. Im tired from the flight. Probably jet lag.

I closed my eyes and decided to sleep for a moment.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎