𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

She looked at me hopefully asking me to have a caricature done together

She looked at me hopefully asking me to have a caricature done together. I wanted to say no but once I looked at her captivating eyes my head nodded.

After paying for it we walked back and went to a cafe. I looked at Sunny and her eyes were literally sparkling while looking at the foods infront of her. "We'll take one of everything that this store has" I gave her my card and sat down the chairs. Sunny looked at me wide eyed and thanked me cutely.

"Here you go sir." Sunny looked at the bags surprised. "How are we gonna carry all of those?!" "I'll have my men take it. Lets go"

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

5Pm. I waited for sunny to get ready. She was still in the room to make sure everything was done perfect, said the makeup artist. The door clicked and I looked up to see her. And oh damn. She was the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. She looks like a goddess, those pink plump lips, blonde hair, and mesmerizing eyes. I cleared my throat to stop and stood up. "Lets go"

~~~~~~~~~~
We went inside the building. I held her hand to stop her from getting lost anywhere. One man came to us and asked if we wanted some drinks. "Oh I'll skip it. Thank you. I can't really drink alcoholic drinks." Sunny refused. The man nodded and gave me a drink instead.

During the party I noticed some people were looking at us with types of emotions. I won business man of the year and gave a mini speech. Sunny also met some of my close friends and their girlfriends.

We're now currently sitting on the table just having small chats about business when I felt a soft tug on my sleeves. I look at the person and saw sunny. "What is it?" "Im tired. I wanna go to the hotel" I nod my head and said our farewells to the others. "Okay. Lets go"

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎
2 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎2 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

It was already time to go back home. "Im gonna miss London so much:(" I said to Robot who was doing his work on his laptop. "We'll come back soon. Don't worry" These two days robot made sure I did all the things that I wanted to do and Im really thankful.

I actually hugged him and It felt like hugging a muscular statue. He just froze and didn't react lol.

"Hey can I ask you a question?"

"You just did"

"Can I ask you 2 questions?"

"U just did it too"

"Can I ask you four questions?"

"No"

"Why?"

"U just did. 4 questions"

I looked at him with a what face. This guy did not just. I saw a little twitch on his mouth that you had to really look so fast in order to see. He took of his glasses and looked at me. "Im just kidding. Ask me all you want."

And there I asked him stupid questions that never ended. Got my revenge✌︎

Hours later we arrived and he had dropped me home. Because of the jet lag I decided to go to sleep.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

I woke up texting Claire. She asked me how it went and If I had fun or else she'll murder her son. I told her that I had fun and she sent me a smiling emoji.

My doorbell rings and I stood up and opened the door seeing Jasmine. "Jas! I miss you!" I hugged her tight and she did too. "I missed you! How was london?" She sat down on the couch. "It was amazing! The scenery looked beautiful and the flowers we're so colorful!" I began ranting about my experience there . I already told my friends about Emotionless Robot anyway.

"Now how about you Jas? How are you?" "Everything's good. Well almost everything. I really wanna kill this boss of mine. He's so annoying, goes through my veins every. single. time." She rolled her eyes. "I almost bought a doll to voodoo that ass. Well enough talking about him! Let's spend some time together!" I nodded and began to got ready to go out. Sadly, the other's couldn't go since they were busy.

"Lets go have fun babes!"