𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

"Sir, we got the reports you wanted from yesterday" My secretary hands me a stash full of papers and puts it on my desk

It's been 3 days since I saw sunny and a day since I met her parents in secretت︎

I looked the paper and frowned. "So my suspicions were right...... she's not their biological daughter" I noticed that when I met them yesterday, none of them had similar features with sunny. Even from their personality you would immediately think that she's not those devils daughter.

I looked into the paper more and the moment I got to the last page I got shocked..... So she.......

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

I looked at Ivan outside my door. "Oh, hi! Why are you here? Anything I can help you with?" I asked. He just looked at me for a moment and replied "Get ready in 15 minutes. We're going out." "Oh? But why?" "Do we need a reason to go out?" "I mean yeah.... but okay then. I'll go get ready."

After getting ready I came out and got inside the car with Ivan. I wore a yellow top and a cute white skirt. "Do you wanna eat?" He asks me. "Yeah maybe." He nodded his head and continued driving.

We finally arrived at the cafe and he got me mango shake and blue berry muffins.
"Hmmm these are so yummy!" I look up and saw him looking at me. What's wrong with him? It looks like he wants to tell me something.

"What is it?" "What?" "I know you wanna say something. Tell me" He looked at me eye to eye and nodded. "Fine then. I suggest you should be mentally prepared though" Oh, I wonder what he'll say. Mentally prepared? 

"I found something about your family" Wait what? "What do you mean? Did you go to them?'' "Sunny, your parents aren't your biological parents" What? I think I just had a stroke. Did I hear that right? "I- you must be crazy Ivan, what are you saying?" "I'm telling you the truth. Here's the evidence" He shoves a stash of paper on the table. Oh wow

I looked at the paper thoroughly and the more I read it the more my head ached. All this time, the people I lived with, ate with, and grew up with weren't even my parents? Why? Why didn't they tell me? It does make sense though, I always knew I never looked liked any of my parents and none of them treated me with love the moment I turned five.

"I wanna go back home" I told him quietly, my voice slowly fading. "Hmmm. lets go" I followed him and went inside his expensive black car. 

As time passed I noticed that he passed by my street. "hey, we just passed by. I need to go home" "You'll stay at my house" He looked at me "No it's fine. I don't wanna trouble you-" "You're not trouble. lets just stay at my house. End of discussion" He looked like he wouldn't take no for an answer so I just agreed. 

I went inside the guestroom he had while he went to the kitchen to cook. I sat on the bed and looked at the ceiling. God, why is my life like this? I just found out they weren't my family, that I had a different one. I just found out I have an older brother. What should I do? 

I just got lost in my thoughts that I haven't even notice Ivan come inside. "I made food sunny." "Im not hungry" "Sunshine, you have to eat. Besides, you told me you wanted to taste my cooking again" He looked at me from the door. "Okay fine" He smiled a little and waited for me to go out first. "Good choice" 

I could say I would have regretted it if I rejected his offer. Like his cooking was so yummy, I can't compare it to my burnt cookies.

"Sunny I know you must be shocked from all of this. But remember, Im always here for you" Oh, Is it okay if I feel myself blushing a little? ~-~ Him staring at me makes my insides move. "Thanks Ivan, never knew I'd hear this from you" He scoffed at my reply "Hey, im also nice. But only to the people who are important to me" Wait? Important? "Does that mean Im important to you then?" His eyes locked with mine "sì"

His Sunshine On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara