𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

"Which should I pick?" Sunny asked while holding up two dresses

"Which should I pick?" Sunny asked while holding up two dresses. I really cannot pick though, they both look good on her. "Buy both. I'll pay for it" 

Oh and if you're wondering where we are, we're both at the mall. Sunny texted me asking if I wanted to go with her and since I wasn't busy I decided to come. 

"lets go to that section" I followed her where ever she went while carrying the basket. I look at a happy Sunny looking around when two guys decided to ruin my good mood. "Yow, Look at her big ass butt. It'll be so nice to hold that" 

I went to sunny. "Im gonna see something there. Wait here" I left sunny and went to the guys direction. "I suggest you all stop looking at her or I'll poke your eyes out." They both looked at me. "Who do you think you are huh? Just mind your own business man." I took his shirt and pulled him to me. "That girl is my business and no one messes with what's mine. You get that?" The man shivered and nodded. pathetic mommy boys. "Y-yes" 

I went back to Sunny and she looked at me confused. "Where were you? I thought you wanted to pick something?" "I didn't want it anymore. Are you done picking?" "Huh? Oh yeah" "Great. Let's go pay for it. Then we can go to Mcdonalds." 

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

5 hours later 

I smiled at the text Ivan sent me and was about to respond when the doorbell rang. I wonder who it is. 

I opened the door expecting someone to be there but shrieked at the sight that I saw. There was a bloody yellow bear with a missing eye. There was a paper saying "How could you do this to your parent's?! Your a disappointment! DIE WITCH!" 

I felt like I couldn't breath seeing the sight of the blood pooling around the bear. I hate blood. I have a trauma with blood. I shakily closed the door and went to the bedroom to get my phone. I feel like I can't breath. "Sunshine?" The other line finally answered. "I-ivan, help me please..... I can't breath." 

Im trembling so much..... The sight earlier keeps on repeating on my mind. Just blood, blood, blood. I couldn't even hear the sound coming from the other line when my world went black. 

I was typing on my laptop sending emails when my phone rang

I was typing on my laptop sending emails when my phone rang. "Sunshine?" I couldn't hear anything but breathing sounds. "I-ivan, help me please...... I can't breath" My brows furrowed in worry and I stood up from my chair already getting my keys. "Where are you? What's wrong?!" Silence. "Sunshine? Sunny?!" After that a thud sound went to my ears and my worry grew to the highest. "That's it. Im coming over" 

Please be alright sunshine......

Im coming.........

I arrived at her house and ran to the door. What the fu-k is this?! My eyes darkened seeing the bloody bear and the text message. They're so dead. 

The door wasn't even closed properly. I ran to the living room and kitchen but she wasn't there. "Sunshine?" I finally arrived at her bedroom and my eyes widened seeing her on the floor. "Sunny!" I picked her body up. "Sunshine, Open your eyes. Im here now. You're safe." I said and caressed her hair. "You're going to be fine" I carried her up and ran back to the car. 

I drove to the hospital not even caring about the speed limit. I just need her to be fine. I'll burn the whole world if something happens to her . 

"Get me a doctor now!" I told the staff while they nodded their heads after noticing me. I own the hospital after all. I placed sunny on the bed carefully and lightly kissed her forehead. "Please be alright" 

After they took her in I decided to call a close friend. "I want the person who did that in 15 minutes" 

Timeskip

The doctor's door finally opened and I stood up. "How is she?" "She had a panic attack. She must have saw something that triggered her earlier. She's fine now. She's still asleep" The doctor smiled and left. I went inside the room that they put her in and sat down on the chair. "You gave me a scare you know" I held her hand. "But dont worry, I already have the person who did that. Rest Well, Sunshine"