Apricity

I never expected both our parents to find out like this. I looked at Ivan as he looked at our family. The both of us were spending time together until the others unexpectedly arrived and saw us being all lovey dovey with each other.

 Mom sipped her tea silently making me scared, while the others looked at us silently. I looked down sensing a warm hand on my own and looked to see Ivan's hand intertwined with mine, as if saying "It's gonna be okay" 

Time passed by so slow when suddenly both our moms screamed out loud. "Called it!" My mom screamed and holds her hand out. "Give the cash, boys" Wait what? I looked at them with raised brows while Ivan just looked at them blankly? 

"You guys betted on our relationship?" My dad nodded as he sulkily gave a stack of cash to  my mom. "Yeah. We had a bet on when you guys would be on a relationship" "So you're not mad?" "Why would we be mad, honey?" Claire asked. 

"Well, we hid our relationship from you guys" "We won't be mad because of that. Besides, Im really thankful that you came, honey. You made this stone hearted guy melt." She smiled and held my hands. "Now, since we won the bet, lets go shopping!" "I smell an empty credit card" Ivan's dad coughed.  "Agreed" Dad looked at him and nodded his head. 

"Well I guess we have to go know" Ivan suddenly stood up and bowed before he took my hand and we went outside. "Hey. Where are we going?" "Lets go to and have lunch together. I didnt get to spend time with you because of that situation." Wait... am I seeing this right? The cold frost beast Ivan is sulking in front of me. I sighed and smiled putting my arms on his neck to hug him. "Hey, dont be a sulky baby. Are you hungry?" I asked as I slowly ran my hands on his broad back. 

He nods his head and buries his face deeper on my neck. Clingy Ivan. I giggled and smiled slowly letting go from the hug. "Lets go then. We cant have Mr. Frost hungry" He chuckles nodding his head and slowly opened the car door for me. 

-timeskip-

Ivan dropped me to the flowershop since I wanted to make flowers for his house. Even though his house was big, it looked really bland. It must be because of the dark colors surrounding the walls. 

I looked around to find my now lost scissors and noticed Ivan looking at me with loving eyes. "Stop looking at me. You're making me feel shy" I looked down. I could hear a chuckle from the distance. "I cant stop it. You're being so pretty" I practically could feel my cheeks burn. "You really know your way with words." 

After 30 minutes of me doing the bouquets and Ivan making my face a tomato, everything was finally finished and I could go back home. "Make sure to water these plants everyday, and give them sunlight too. These green plants are for the dark pla-" "Sunshine, dont worry. I got this. You've been telling me instructions for 8 times now. I promise I'll take care of these plants." He assured me. 

Other people may think that Im really dramatic. But for me, plants are a part of my life. They just make me so happy. "Okay, just take care of my babies or else, you're a dead man'' He nods his head and acts like a soldier giving me a salute sign.