𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

I can tell from Emotionless Robot's face that he did not like his partner

I can tell from Emotionless Robot's face that he did not like his partner. Guessing from his expression I think he picked me.
I guess I'll have to spend 3 months with this Emotionless Robot then. Sunny's Mission: Melt Emotionless Robot's Heart.
Only if that's possible -_-

"Okay who did you get son?"

"Sunny" He grumbles

"Oh that's great. You have 3 months to go to places and know each other." She smiled

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

I looked at the messed I made and sighed. Me being in the kitchen is a total catastrophe. I can't even cook to save my life. But hey! I tried. ´・ᴗ・'

I looked at the cookies I made not even sure if it was going to taste yummy or disgusting but oh well.

Emotionless Robot went inside and I smiled. "Hi. I made cookies. Try them" I hand him a cookie.

If you're wondering why Emotionless Robot is here its because we gotta spend time together today. His mom practically forced him to.

He took the cookie and ate it blankly. Not even showing an ounce of emotions. Well since he didn't throw up it tastes yummy right?!| (• ◡•)|

His phone rings indicating someone called him. "I'll answer this first." He stood up and went somewhere.

I took a cookie expecting it to taste amazing but threw up insteadಠ_ಠ How the heck did Emotionless Robot eat this without even vomiting?! This tastes like garbage´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ!

After making sure I looked decent and hid those horrible cookies Emotionless Robot came back. "Lets go"

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Trough the whole ride it was so awkward. He wouldn't even answer my questions and just looked straight ahead.
We got off the mercedes and went inside the Dog shelter.

Yeah, we decided going here. By we I meant "I". He didn't even care anyways. Just nodded when I told him we should go here.

Multiple dogs went to us and I almost cried because of cuteness.

"Oh Ivan, you're here" An old lady came to us.

Ivan? She knows him? Does he come here often then?

"Hello Crissy. Long time no see"

I swear I heard his voice soften a little.

"I see you came here with someone. Mind telling?"

"Yeah. This is Sunny" "Oh what a wonderful name. Hello dear" I smiled at the lady and greeted her back.

"Okay, I won't interrupt now. I hope you have fun"

I looked at Emotionless Robot and asked him "You come here often?" He nodded his head "I do" "So you like dogs?" "Yeah"

He went to the dogs and began touching the dogs. I saw how his eyes  softened and his mouth twitched a little.

I guess Emotionless Robot has a heart after all. I mean who doesn't like animals? No one

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Okay so our first destination done:) Emotionless Robot already left earlier after he drove me home and after I gave him a yellow bouquet for his mother.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

I can say it wasn't that bad

I can say it wasn't that bad. I loved spending time with pets so I can say it was a good day.

"How was it son?" Mom asked from the phone. Dad and Mom decided to go to Paris for theirs.

I talked to mom for a bit and then ended the call. I had emails and businesses to do.

I looked at one of my emails and it said
that I was invited to a business party at London and I had to bring a 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

Damn now how do I think about this? Who should I pick? My secretary's a boy so I can't pick. I'll just pick someone I already know.

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲

She's the only choice I have so I can't do anything. I took out my phone and decided to text her.

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛

𝙸𝚟𝚊𝚗: 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Not even a minute later she messaged.

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛: 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝? ☻︎

𝙸𝚟𝚊𝚗: 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛: 𝙷𝚖𝚖 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢👌 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚠𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

Yeah fine. I can do that

𝙸𝚟𝚊𝚗:𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍. 𝙱𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 3𝚙𝚖. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

I put my phone back in the desk drawer and continued working.