𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

"Oh my gosh! Really?! I think I need to get my head checked" Amber replied after I just told the "Parent"story to all of them. "Are you okay Sunny? Remember, we're always here for you" Gwyn rubbed my back. "Thanks guys. But yeah, Im a bit okay now though. Ivan helped me for the past three days" "Oooh that's good. But about that Ivan guy, spill some tea" Amber said fake sipping her tea. "Oh its nothing, we're just friends. He just took care of me" "Hmm okay then. I'll believe it" She said looking at me so innocently.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

"Ivan, I wanna go come see my "parents" " I told him who was typing on his laptop with glasses. Never knew a man could look this hot with glassesಠ_ಠ

He looked up at me and replied, "Okay then. Im coming with you" "Oh its fine, I can-" "I just wanna go with you, besides, Im bored." I raised one of my eye brows at him. Him? Bored? This man likes to work 24/7. "You never get bored. You're a workaholic." He shrugged his shoulders. "Well, Im bored today"  

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

"Why are you here with that disrespectful guy?!" Mom said furiosly.

"Mom, he's not-" I tried to explain to her calmly.

"Oh so now you're defending him?! What did you do to my daughter huh?! And you sunny, what happened to you? You were never like this!"

"Im so glad our decision years ago happened!" What? They might not be my parents but this hurts. I look at Ivan and saw him clenching his jaw. "I can handle this." I whispered in his ear.

"Nothing happened and no Im not defending him. I just want to inform you about something I knew "mom" or should I say 'mom' ?

Her eyes widened after hearing those words. "W-what do you mean honey? You're our real daughter" "That's right. And how could you say that to your parents?! We raised you!" Dad said

I scoffed. "Raised me? The both of you just practically gave me food and then left me all alone everyday. Who was there for me when I had a hard time? None of you, who was there for me when I got bullied? No one, who was there for me when I needed emotional support?! No one! So both of you just left me all alone!" 

"How can you say that to your parents?!" His hand was ready to slap my face so I closed my eyes preparing my self.

Wait.... I don't feel anything. Was the impact that hard that it caused me to die?ಠ_ಠ

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Ivan holding my father's hand. "Try to lay your hands on her again, you'll be six feet in the ground"

Dad's face went red and he shaked his arm trying to get out of Ivan's grip but failed.

"Let go of me young man! Have your parents ever tought you manners?"

"Yes. They tought me to respect their own kids. I guess you guys don't know what respect is." Ivan pulled out something from his bag. "And here, the papers. Sign them."

"I wont sign them! She's my daughter!" Ivan went near the man and whispered something in his ear causing him to shiver. What did he say?

Dad took the pen and immediately signed the papers. "Great. We'll go now. It was NOT nice meeting you. I hope we dont see any of you ever again."

Ivan took my hand and dragged me to his car. "What were those papers?" I asked, confused. "I just made them sign something.  They're not your parents anymore." Oh "Thanks Ivan" I smiled at him. "Hmmm"

"Also Ivan, About the other parents topic. Can I see them?" "You can. We'll go this friday." "Okay" Im gonna meet my biological family this friday.... are they like my old parents?