Apricity

It's the 14th of February so I've already expected that there will be tons of customers at the store. Im so glad that Jasmine and Amber offered to help me since their not busy. 20 minutes after I put the OPEN sign on the door, customers started coming in to get their reservations or have a bouquet made this instant. 

"Amber, give me more chocolates" Jasmine said as she held her hand out. "Here you go" Amber handed her a box of Snickers and Jasmine thanked her as she started doing the bouquet. Since it's valentines day, we decided to create a promo. If you'll buy a bouquet of flowers for a loved one, we'll add 3 bars of chocolates and a mini bear keychain. So far, the customer's have been buying this one. 

I took out my phone as it sounded. 

Call: 

Sunny: Hello? 

Ivan: Hi sunshine, happy valentines. Im really sorry that Im not there today. 

He spoke from the other end as he sounded regretful. 

Sunny: Hey Ivan, it's okay. Besides, you'll be back tomorrow and we can still celebrate valentines on our own. 

Ivan: Hmmm. Im really sorry sunshine. I love you always. I gotta go now. Bye, sunshine. 

Sunny: Bye Ivan

And then he hang up on me. I wasn't really sad about him not being here today though. I have to understand him that he has an important job to take care of. 

I continued packing bouquets and orders until Amber and Jasmine told me to leave. 

Sunny: What are you guys doing? I want to be here. Besides, I dont even have anything to do at home. 

Amber: Sunny, just go home and get some rest. How about you eat a tub of icecream when your home? 

Jasmine: Yeah Sunny, you've already been working for too long. You should go home. 

Why are they telling me to go home? I am perfectly healthy and Im not even tired at all! 

I looked at them as they looked at me with a vibe that said "You cant win against us". I just sighed and took my bag and they clapped their hands excitedly. 

"Bye Sunny!" They both said in unison as I also said goodbye to them. 

I finally arrived at home and got confused as the lights were on. Are mom and dad here? 

Hearing sounds on the kitchen, I decided to go their and finally smiled as I saw Ivan wearing a casual outfit as he looked at me and smiled. 

Behind him was a table filled with food that I could see that he made. There was wine, more gifts, and petals surrounding the table.

"Hi, sunshine" He went to me and gave me a bouquet that had 3 books inside of it. 

"Thank you for this, Ivan. I love it. And these books are signed too" I looked at the books in awe and kissed his cheek. "Didnt you say that you'll be back tomorrow?" 

"Well my meeting was supposed to end tomorrow but we secured the deal earlier than expected so I went home early to surprise my beloved." He looked at me and hugged my waist tighter. 

"I missed you, my love" He went for my lips and kissed me. The kiss wasnt a fast, hard, and sexual kiss. It was a kiss filled with love and admiration. A kiss filled with longing. "Happy Valentines" "Happy Valentines, Ivan"