Apricity

"So you two are dating now?" Amber asked as she sipped her coffee. 

"Yeah we are, we've been dating for a week and 4 days" She nods her head. "No wonder that guy looks at you with shining eyes." She looks at me and sighs "True love" Love? We just dated less than two weeks. Is that possible? I guess it is, it doesn't depend how long the relationship is anyways. "I think your gonna get in the hospital soon with the amount of coffee your drinking Amber" Ivy told her worriedly. "Nah, I don't care. I'll die first if I don't have my coffee with me" She said as she proudly shows her large coffee cup. You know those cups that are largely big? Well, Amber owns those for her "dear coffees". I don't think I can drink that much coffee or else my heart would palpitate too much. 

We all talked for a bit before my phone beeped. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Ivan saying "Im already outside". I put my phone back in my pocket and stood up. "I have to go guys. See you at the school reunion" "See yah" 

Getting inside the car, Ivan smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "Hi" "Hi, mister. Oh- before I forget, do you wanna go to my school reunion with me?" He looked at me and nods his head. "Okay. Where is it gonna be at?" I told him the location and he nods his head. "So now, we need to go to the mall to buy swimsuits" I told him. "Okay. You can wear anything you want sunshine. Besides, I can fight" I blushed and felt happy being with a man like him. A man who wouldn't say no to your choice of outfits, a man who'll give you freedom. 

After 2 hours and a half, we finally finished shopping. Ivan already dropped me home while he went back to his office for work. I look at the swim suit I bought and lowkey got flustered. "Why did I pick such a sexy one?" 

The two of you arrived the the place. Ivan went out first, opening the door for me while I thanked him kissing his cheek. "Finally, you're here!" Amber went to me and hugged me, as the other girls followed. "Looking glowing today sunny" I smiled and thanked her. 

While we were walking Amber went to me and whispered something in my ear. "That girl's looking at you like your her prey" I looked at the other direction and indeed, she was right. The girl saw me and glared at me. I didn't flinch back or anything though, a fool is always a fool. I just kept walking and ignored her glaring stare. 

All of us walked inside the luxurious beach house and decided to go to our own rooms. I was about to go with Ivan when Jasmine stopped me. "You can go first Ivan, I'll be there in a minute" He nods his head and goes to our assigned room. "I went to the bathroom earlier and saw the girl who was glaring at you earlier, backstabbing you" She said rolling her eyes. "God, I really wanted to punch her in the gut. Plus, you know what she said? "Im gonna wear something so hot that it'll make everyone want me, including her boyfriend." Jasmine mocked. "Well, we won't just let it pass by. Lets give her a show later" 

After getting ready we all went to the pool. "Sunny!" someone hugged me with so much force that made me stumble, almost falling if not for Ivan's tight hold. "Goshhhh, you look so hot! I think Im gay" My friend, Louisa told me. "Don't cover yourself, sunny. You look so damn pretty" "Dont worry, she's gonna remove that later. We just have some business to do." Ivan looked at me with raised eyebrows while I just pecked his cheek. 

We were all enjoying time together when a loud bang echoed from the room. I looked at that direction and finally saw miss wannabe coming. "She's walking like she thinks she's so hot" Amber laughed. "Amber you're a bully" Jasmine told her but also laughed at the end. "What? I only speak the truth." 

"Who is she?!" "I think she's rachael" One voice whispered. "Really?! Shit! She looks even uglier." "Yeah, her face looks like it went on to many plastic surgeries" 

Oh, so she's Rachael. No wonder her wannabe attitude's familiar. 

Rachael went in front of our table acting innocent and seductively removed her cover. She wore a neon pink swimsuit and took of her sunglasses. "Gosh, she doesn't even have nice fashion style" Rachael then sighed and looked around. "Gosh, I look so damn hot. Im sure everyone wants me" She smirked looking at my boyfriend. And of course, my boyfriend isn't even looking at her. He's completely ignoring her while feeding me chocolate cake. 

Rachael got a bit angry and looked at her friend. "Hey, I really think some people are just blind over here. I mean, just look at me, im hot, rich, and pretty" 

I sighed and stood up, finally done dealing with her delusional dreams. I removed my glasses and slowly removed my cover up revealing my very hot black swimsuit. "And some people are just delusional" I slowly went to her and smiled. 

Ivan looked at her with a smirk, feeling proud while the girls smiled. Other people also looked at her with wide eyes, clearly simping. 

I smirked seeing Rachael's angry expression. "I suggest you should stop being a fool. It's actually very bad for your mental health. And also, stop seducing my man. He's mine" And with that I left her alone and went back to my man. 

"Never knew you had it in you, sunshine" He went near me and smirked. "I also heard those words that you said by the way. So, im your man huh?" I went closer to him, our faces inches apart. "Why? Are you not?" He laughs and boops our noses together. "Oh I wont ever complain about that sunshine, Im always yours" 

Hearing him say that made me feel dozens of butterflies inside my stomach.